It's time for accountability

coult44

Reaction score
Case in point. Notorious hater who was eerily quiet last year and now revels again in Cowboys misery.

Quiet last year?
Case in point. Notorious hater who was eerily quiet last year and now revels again in Cowboys misery.

You honestly have NO IDEA what you're talking about. If I reveled in misery it would have nothing to do with football. I had more posts last year than i did this year. How about you go read everything I post, it's about half and half right down the middle of the line. "Hater"??? You're super funny now? How many "haters" who live 2500 miles away from DFW travel to 4-5 games a year? Some of us are fans who have actually invested more than a tv and an iPad to show our love for the Cowboys. Goofs like you amaze me. No nothing about anything, then come on here and talk crap and spread lies because you can't have a football conversation. Crawl back over to your Ranch family and don't come here and hijack threads with your attacks, they don't allow that over here.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parcells never took responsibility either.
His famous line....I am not the out there playing....and fans and the media seem to accept that....

But it is true, I never heard Garrett admit it, nor the players. What do we hear from the players...we just need to look at the film and get better from it....

Landry, one time, ONCE....admitted a mistake....in the ...No, Danny, No ordeal. but it was Landry not realizing what down it was. And it very well, cost the game, and maybe a playoff spot. IIRC.

So it's not just Garrett.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Quiet last year?

You honestly have NO IDEA what you're talking about. If I reveled in misery it would have nothing to do with football. I had more posts last year than i did this year. How about you go read everything I post, it's about half and half right down the middle of the line. "Hater"??? You're super funny now? How many "haters" who live 2500 miles away from DFW travel to 4-5 games a year? Some of us are fans who have actually invested more than a tv and an iPad to show our love for the Cowboys. Goofs like you amaze me. No nothing about anything, then come on here and talk crap and spread lies because you can't have a football conversation. Crawl back over to your Ranch family and don't come here and hijack threads with your attacks, they don't allow that over here.

Just going by the slant of the majority of your posts regarding Romo and how they dissipated last year.

Junglist

Reaction score
Quiet last year?

It's funny because he started a thread, crying about people attacking him.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
How about simple player development? I can name maybe 7 players who are having a better year this year than last year and two of them are by default because they didn't play:

Greg Hardy
Sean Lee
Brandon Carr (not by much)
Morris Claiborne (not by much)
Demarcus Lawrence (not by much)
Jack Crawford (dont even know of he played much at all last year)
Chris Jones

Darren McFadden.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
There can be no accountability when the "owner" refuses to take personal responsibility
for his own actions. can't blame coaches or players, training staff or anyone else only 1
man needs to step up and take charge of this entire blame game and he ain't talking