It's Time for Cowboys Fans to Step Up and Show Some Pride

J12B

Reaction score
Fellow Cowboys fans, I’ve got to get something off my chest. I've been a die-hard supporter of this team through thick and thin, but I’m seriously frustrated with the current state of our fan base. What happened to the passion, the loyalty, and the pride that used to define us? It seems like too many of us have forgotten what it means to be a Cowboys fan.

Instead of rallying behind our team, I’m seeing a lot of negativity, complaining, and finger-pointing. It’s like some of us are just waiting for things to go wrong so we can say, “I told you so.” Where’s the support? Where’s the unwavering belief that we’re supposed to have, no matter what?

I ask you, why?

We should be ashamed of ourselves. We used to be known as the best fans in the NFL, but now it feels like some of us are just fair-weather fans, jumping ship the moment things get tough. That’s not what it means to be a Cowboys fan. We stand by our team through the ups and downs, the wins and losses.

We’ve been through rough seasons before, and we’ve always come back stronger. But that only happens if we, as fans, do our part. We need to get back to showing our team the love and support they deserve. Let’s stop the bickering and negativity and start being the proud, passionate fans that America’s Team deserves.

So, to all of you who are quick to criticize or lose faith, I say this: Step up. Remember why you became a Cowboys fan in the first place. Let’s bring back the pride and the spirit that made us the greatest fan base in the NFL. Our team needs us, and it’s time we show up.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fellow Cowboys fans, I’ve got to get something off my chest. I've been a die-hard supporter of this team through thick and thin, but I’m seriously frustrated with the current state of our fan base. What happened to the passion, the loyalty, and the pride that used to define us? It seems like too many of us have forgotten what it means to be a Cowboys fan.

Instead of rallying behind our team, I’m seeing a lot of negativity, complaining, and finger-pointing. It’s like some of us are just waiting for things to go wrong so we can say, “I told you so.” Where’s the support? Where’s the unwavering belief that we’re supposed to have, no matter what?

I ask you, why?

We should be ashamed of ourselves. We used to be known as the best fans in the NFL, but now it feels like some of us are just fair-weather fans, jumping ship the moment things get tough. That’s not what it means to be a Cowboys fan. We stand by our team through the ups and downs, the wins and losses.

We’ve been through rough seasons before, and we’ve always come back stronger. But that only happens if we, as fans, do our part. We need to get back to showing our team the love and support they deserve. Let’s stop the bickering and negativity and start being the proud, passionate fans that America’s Team deserves.

So, to all of you who are quick to criticize or lose faith, I say this: Step up. Remember why you became a Cowboys fan in the first place. Let’s bring back the pride and the spirit that made us the greatest fan base in the NFL. Our team needs us, and it’s time we show up.
tenor.gif

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I ask you, why?
Inept ownership that cares more about "being relevant" than winning championships

Franchise QB and supposed "leader" who, after noticing the frustration in the fan base after GB dogwalked us in the WC round, suggested that fans should get over it and move on instead of expecting more, and in the aftermath of that comment is demanding to be paid more than anyone in NFL history

The Detroit Freaking Lions are a hair away from being in the super bowl and meanwhile the Cowboys haven't been out of the divisional round since Clinton was in the Oval.

need I go on? Lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
If you're 10 years old the last time your favorite team won a SB, you probably don't truly remember the euphoria.
No offense intended but it was a whole lottta fun talking trash at work or sitting at the bar knowing Dallas was the top dawg and you're about to win some money. Just sayin'. Once you feel that, you'll better understand the expectations. Then again, what the heck do I know...lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I ask you, why?

Well said and totally agree. However, you’re going to get trashed by the haters.

Thrill99

Reaction score
A lot of fans are done with this owner and son circus show, including me. I found something better to do instead of watching the team Sunday. I have not been this disconnected from this team in 50 years, yes, 50 years!! Having the Rangers, Mavs, and Stars show again how to compete and win a championship was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Cowboys are not a priority for this household any longer. I don't think I'm alone either. Looks like attendance at Oxnard is way down also. Take that Jerry and Stephen!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you're 10 years old the last time your favorite team won a SB, you probably don't truly remember the euphoria.
No offense intended but it was a whole lottta fun talking trash at work or sitting at the bar knowing Dallas was the top dawg and you're about to win some money. Just sayin'. Once you feel that, you'll better understand the expectations. Then again, what the heck do I know...lol.
If you’re a Cowboys fan just so you can trash talk someone in a bar, then you need to check yourself.

ArtClink

Reaction score
A lot of fans are done with this owner and son circus show, including me. I found something better to do instead of watching the team Sunday. I have not been this disconnected from this team in 50 years, yes, 50 years!! Having the Rangers, Mavs, and Stars show again how to compete and win a championship was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Cowboys are not a priority for this household any longer. I don't think I'm alone either. Looks like attendance at Oxnard is way down also. Take that Jerry and Stephen!!
Agreed. Jerry hasn’t changed how he manages (micromanages) the team even after 28 seasons of playoff irrelevancy. Jerry has been giving the fanbase the finger for 28 seasons and counting, right?