It's Time for Cowboys Fans to Step Up and Show Some Pride

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1*lfAEwv5lBxIUxTlddmjPEA.png

As for the Jerry appreciation society ......

3tfllx.jpg

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
Fellow Cowboys fans, I’ve got to get something off my chest. I've been a die-hard supporter of this team through thick and thin, but I’m seriously frustrated with the current state of our fan base. What happened to the passion, the loyalty, and the pride that used to define us? It seems like too many of us have forgotten what it means to be a Cowboys fan.

Instead of rallying behind our team, I’m seeing a lot of negativity, complaining, and finger-pointing. It’s like some of us are just waiting for things to go wrong so we can say, “I told you so.” Where’s the support? Where’s the unwavering belief that we’re supposed to have, no matter what?

I ask you, why?

We should be ashamed of ourselves. We used to be known as the best fans in the NFL, but now it feels like some of us are just fair-weather fans, jumping ship the moment things get tough. That’s not what it means to be a Cowboys fan. We stand by our team through the ups and downs, the wins and losses.

We’ve been through rough seasons before, and we’ve always come back stronger. But that only happens if we, as fans, do our part. We need to get back to showing our team the love and support they deserve. Let’s stop the bickering and negativity and start being the proud, passionate fans that America’s Team deserves.

So, to all of you who are quick to criticize or lose faith, I say this: Step up. Remember why you became a Cowboys fan in the first place. Let’s bring back the pride and the spirit that made us the greatest fan base in the NFL. Our team needs us, and it’s time we show up.
Fans being loyal and giving Jerry money is precisely why the Cowboys have won a meaning playoff game since 1995. He doesn't have to win to keep making money.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
The minute we let one of us define what it means to be “a good Cowboys fan” is when we lose the value of this forum. This forum exists to allow Cowboys fans to express their opinions about anything related to the team.

Should we declare that being a Cowboys fan means you must love every player, every coach and every member of the Jones family, including spending our hard earned dollars on game tickets and merchandise? Does a “great Cowboys fan” never say anything about how we could be better or what we should expect? “Never is heard a discouraging word”?

IMO, we should let Cowboys fans be a fan the way they choose to be.
Perspectives change with age, for all of us. They'll learn that as they get to where we are in life. What was important yesterday, may not be today, or tomorrow.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Perspectives change with age, for all of us. They'll learn that as they get to where we are in life. What was important yesterday, may not be today, or tomorrow.
Exactly..............the way you view life and what you consider to be important changes over time.

This is especially true when you start having kids;)

Deionindahood

Reaction score
You think Jerry is the only one? Take the blinders off.
Jeez....LOL!
I don't care what other teams do with their players. But without checking stats, I do think Jerry might be unique in going 28 years doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't care what other teams do with their players. But without checking stats, I do think Jerry might be unique in going 28 years doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.
Just like you and many others....here year after year, expecting different results. Hang in there.

Last edited:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Just like you and many others....here year after year, expecting different results. Hang in there.
To be fair there's a difference between hoping for better results and expecting it

Many in here don't really expect different results but they hope for it because they are fans. But when they say it's probably not going to get better many will deride them as a quitter or a hater

Jerry, meanwhile, actually does expect different results while doing the same thing over and over

IMO it's not accurate to group these two segments in the same pile. There are vast differences between a lot of the fans who are willing to admit what their eyes are seeing, vs Jerry who is constantly blowing smoke up everyone's rear end while producing nothing