It's Time for Cowboys Fans to Step Up and Show Some Pride

diamonddelts

Reaction score
In my opinion, the constant labeling folk need the interaction/confrontation. They are likely bored/unfulfilled in some way, and seek out the back/forth repetitive exchanges.

Fixation/obsession with your own perspective while actively avoiding self reflection is the hallmark of religious zealots and jingoistic soldiers. I’m right because I’m right. You’re wrong because you’re wrong. Good luck getting him to ever look into (let alone passing through) the “magic mirror gate.”
Superb post.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
In my opinion, the constant labeling folk need the interaction/confrontation. They are likely bored/unfulfilled in some way, and seek out the back/forth repetitive exchanges.

Fixation/obsession with your own perspective while actively avoiding self reflection is the hallmark of religious zealots and jingoistic soldiers. I’m right because I’m right. You’re wrong because you’re wrong. Good luck getting him to ever look into (let alone passing through) the “magic mirror gate.”
This. You can't argue with a sick mind. - Joe Walsh

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you accusing the “too positive” fans of trying to bring others up to a more positive approach?

Maybe that’s not bad?
If done in a POSITIVE way....no..not bad at all.

Insulting them with names and denigrating their personal character?

Yes...bad.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
This guy thinks posting a positive post is trolling. Fortunately, those who matter don’t feel that way. So go cry to one of the other haters.
Posting about Dak having a good camp is clearly baiting and trolling them. You are “throwing it in their face” :rolleyes: They are those people. Extremely sensitive and unhinged.

Posting that Dak had a great camp is baiting. I’ve never heard something so stupid here before.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Posting about Dak having a good camp is clearly baiting and trolling them. You are “throwing it in their face” :rolleyes: They are those people. Extremely sensitive and unhinged.

Posting that Dak had a great camp is baiting. I’ve never heard something so stupid here before.
Well...except that wasn't the title of that thread.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Fellow Cowboys fans, I’ve got to get something off my chest. I've been a die-hard supporter of this team through thick and thin, but I’m seriously frustrated with the current state of our fan base. What happened to the passion, the loyalty, and the pride that used to define us? It seems like too many of us have forgotten what it means to be a Cowboys fan.

Instead of rallying behind our team, I’m seeing a lot of negativity, complaining, and finger-pointing. It’s like some of us are just waiting for things to go wrong so we can say, “I told you so.” Where’s the support? Where’s the unwavering belief that we’re supposed to have, no matter what?

I ask you, why?

We should be ashamed of ourselves. We used to be known as the best fans in the NFL, but now it feels like some of us are just fair-weather fans, jumping ship the moment things get tough. That’s not what it means to be a Cowboys fan. We stand by our team through the ups and downs, the wins and losses.

We’ve been through rough seasons before, and we’ve always come back stronger. But that only happens if we, as fans, do our part. We need to get back to showing our team the love and support they deserve. Let’s stop the bickering and negativity and start being the proud, passionate fans that America’s Team deserves.

So, to all of you who are quick to criticize or lose faith, I say this: Step up. Remember why you became a Cowboys fan in the first place. Let’s bring back the pride and the spirit that made us the greatest fan base in the NFL. Our team needs us, and it’s time we show up.
Is there a bit of sarcasm in here?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Well...except that wasn't the title of that thread.
Of course it wasn't but don't mind that guy. He's the one I destroyed so bad in Dez no-catch debates nearly 5 years ago that he went into my PMs to call me names and takes shots in threads since then as you see here. So he's held a digital grudge for almost 5 years based on a message board exchange, lol. He now tries to rebrand himself as a calm "I really just want to know" pot-stirrer because being unhinged was not a good look, lol. You mentioned soul searching earlier? Preach it to that guy, lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Reread this post.

Fmart322

Reaction score
It like driving a car. After 30 years and never getting gas were all out of fuel.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just said that’s what it was about. Not the title. What was the title that bothered the other poster?
It doesn't matter. I was just sayin you minimized the verbiage of the thread in question. Don't really care what bothered anyone.

Thrill99

Reaction score
Copy and Paste that from every post you post here??

I think you did you didn't realize that the Rangers took from 1970 up until last year have one championship, how long is that drought 52 years? do you remember how long that one was you know that all three teams that you just mentioned which I support as well I don't put demands on my support not as much as I have with the Cowboys, they have 3 total championships among them three actual championships for three teams and Jerry since 1989 has three of his very own.

It's all you're using a double standard for Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys who gave us 3 championships since 1989 and only two other teams besides that in the entire NFL have three or more championships in the same period,​
. That would be the chiefs and the patriots....​
Oh and to add to that,​
you do realize that the chiefs took 52 years between their championships you do realize this really ridiculous double standard you're putting on the Cowboys as if they're not winning at least they're relative in the regular season the end of the playoffs five of the last eight years this is not a laughing stock this is not an embarrassment they're actually one of the teams that are on prime time all the time which has to mean something the NFL thinks they're relative because they are they're still drawing full crowds at the games and they're talked about on every single sports program or content creators on social media and you're here proves this little tantrum you're throwing that you no longer supporting the Cowboys because you have the other three doing so well well then why did you pop in here did you just look for that I mean do you have some kind of algorithm that says if someone says something positive about the Cowboys you just automatically have a copy and paste just pops right up..?? lmao​
you know the Cleveland Browns haven't even won a division title since 1989 ? Yet this laughing stock of a Cowboys team have 36 wins two division titles and been in the playoffs three straight years just recently... Sure we fell short in the playoffs a lot but it's nice getting to the playoffs actually being one of the top six teams in the NFL the last decade I mean yes it's a regular season win percentage but that's sure better than being all the ones that are below us..​

Copy and Paste that from every post you post here??

I think you did you didn't realize that the Rangers took from 1970 up until last year have one championship, how long is that drought 52 years? do you remember how long that one was you know that all three teams that you just mentioned which I support as well I don't put demands on my support not as much as I have with the Cowboys, they have 3 total championships among them three actual championships for three teams and Jerry since 1989 has three of his very own.

It's all you're using a double standard for Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys who gave us 3 championships since 1989 and only two other teams besides that in the entire NFL have three or more championships in the same period,​
. That would be the chiefs and the patriots....​
Oh and to add to that,​
you do realize that the chiefs took 52 years between their championships you do realize this really ridiculous double standard you're putting on the Cowboys as if they're not winning at least they're relative in the regular season the end of the playoffs five of the last eight years this is not a laughing stock this is not an embarrassment they're actually one of the teams that are on prime time all the time which has to mean something the NFL thinks they're relative because they are they're still drawing full crowds at the games and they're talked about on every single sports program or content creators on social media and you're here proves this little tantrum you're throwing that you no longer supporting the Cowboys because you have the other three doing so well well then why did you pop in here did you just look for that I mean do you have some kind of algorithm that says if someone says something positive about the Cowboys you just automatically have a copy and paste just pops right up..?? lmao​
you know the Cleveland Browns haven't even won a division title since 1989 ? Yet this laughing stock of a Cowboys team have 36 wins two division titles and been in the playoffs three straight years just recently... Sure we fell short in the playoffs a lot but it's nice getting to the playoffs actually being one of the top six teams in the NFL the last decade I mean yes it's a regular season win percentage but that's sure better than being all the ones that are below us..​
Boo-hooo. Quit crying about my opinions. Obviously you are fine with what they have done the past 25-plus years. I'm not. I'm about championships. I'm sure you are in the minority when it comes to betting that Jerry and Stephen can come close to leading this organization to a championship. But you go ahead and be happy with them being on TV and talked about...and being worth 10B. That is loser mentality. I refuse to stoop to those levels. And it took the Rangers that many years until they found a competent GM - Chris Young. There are reasons teams don't win championships and there are reason they do. Jerry/Stephen are the only common denominators. You lose this one. Next!