It's time for Jerry's son to open up the books and spend money in fa!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The old Jerry would bring a top FA in and they would never leave. You show them the money and they'll want to come here.

Most players also know that this is a playoff team and most likely believe they can be the piece that gets that team over the hump.

I'd love to see the Joneses make strategic use of high-cost free agency, but I don't expect that to happen. It's what all-in means to me, but I don't think that's Jerry's take. I still think he believes that not delving into the free agent feeding frenzy, where prices are high, is the best way to build a team, instead of carefully selecting a few high-priced pieces to supplement your drafting and low-priced additions.
All because of Brandon Carr, I mean damn how many years ago was that?? Do I want them to break the bank honestly, not really. If we get one big name, fine, but don't shop at the bottom, look at the 2nd waive also, not the scraps

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
All because of Brandon Carr, I mean damn how many years ago was that?? Do I want them to break the bank honestly, not really. If we get one big name, fine, but don't shop at the bottom, look at the 2nd waive also, not the scraps
I don't care about breaking the bank. I'd rather go big and go home than keep treading water. I mean, if we try and it blows up in our faces, at least we can say we tried. Then, we can flush it and try to build a team that can win it all.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't care about breaking the bank. I'd rather go big and go home than keep treading water. I mean, if we try and it blows up in our faces, at least we can say we tried. Then, we can flush it and try to build a team that can win it all.
I hear ya!

kskboys

Reaction score
Bank is already broken.