It's time to shut down Zeke for the year

jimmy40

Reaction score
zeke is still elite....the blocking just isn't there. Honestly, I cant think of a back in the nfl Id rather have. Henry doesn't catch the ball as well out of the backfield as zeke. Mccaffrey? Eh...whats he done? The closest back to zeke may be kamara, but kamara can't be a 25+ carry back like
zeke can be.
In fact, there arent that many players in the nfl period I would take over zeke- mahomes, jackson, probably aaron donald...who else?
Zeke, stop posting on here and get your head out of your ***

aria

Reaction score
Obviously, he has mentally checked out. There's nothing worse for injury risk than a player going through the motions, completely disinterested in what he's doing. Not only that, he could get someone else hurt. We can't get rid of him, so the best course of action at this point is to just shut him down, save some tread on the tires, and hope he comes back strong next year.
For the year?! You think he’ll be better next year? Get rid of the bum.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on Zeke, let's hit Cabo, and ask for a raise :clap:

basel90

Reaction score
zeke and his slow starts, lack of burst and yardage, his fumbles and errors has been a major reason for the collapse of this team .

Redline360

Reaction score
I would rather feed him constantly until he's exhausted and not let him come out of the game. Let him get blown up at the los and then run the same play again

ArtClink

Reaction score
Obviously, he has mentally checked out. There's nothing worse for injury risk than a player going through the motions, completely disinterested in what he's doing. Not only that, he could get someone else hurt. We can't get rid of him, so the best course of action at this point is to just shut him down, save some tread on the tires, and hope he comes back strong next year.

Jerry sets the starting lineups and says who is untouchable to coach's discipline. Zeke is on the do not touch list for Jerry so McCarthy has no power to bench him. This aint the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Chiefs, etc (you know, real organizations with a hc with actual power).

DanA

Reaction score
Excluding this year how many back have produced more than zeke over the last four years?

Are we talking fumbles? His ability to produce fumbles is unmatched even excluding this year.

conner01

Reaction score
....didn't today? Ooops, my bad....he should have caught that awful pass in the red zone. My bad.
He didn’t fumble today
But he single handed destroyed last weeks game and he has had more fumbles this year than he should have