ITS: Ungrateful fans need to stop taking Dak Prescott for granted

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
lipless-crankbait.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'll bite. Ungrateful for what exactly? All those playoff wins and SB appearances the last 27 years? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but we fans have earned every right to gripe. I think 90% are fine with Dak and think he can win. I think you need tio give the vast majority of fans more credit. We are informed. My issue has been the situational play calling. Lets see if we fixed it. We are lucky 2 have Dak because its hard finding even a middle of the road QB ,let alone, a guy that can flash at times like him.

Jipper

Reaction score
He's good, he plays great sometimes, but he's not elite...although he's paid like he's elite...

Plenty of teams with much worse options, but also plenty with better options...definitely better than the average but not much better

Jipper

Reaction score
He is not even in the top 10 anymore of QB money.

People are gonna have to stop saying this.
I disagree, he was paid at an elite level, his contract is situated such that he will also be extended at an elite level...the fact that others have been given higher contacts as the cap has grown is diluting the view...when he is extended this year hewill again be in the top 3

CCBoy

Reaction score
I disagree, he was paid at an elite level, his contract is situated such that he will also be extended at an elite level...the fact that others have been given higher contacts as the cap has grown is diluting the view...when he is extended this year hewill again be in the top 3
Instead of saying no, no, no, no...present the statistics and show it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'll bite. Ungrateful for what exactly? All those playoff wins and SB appearances the last 27 years? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but we fans have earned every right to gripe. I think 90% are fine with Dak and think he can win. I think you need tio give the vast majority of fans more credit. We are informed. My issue has been the situational play calling. Lets see if we fixed it. We are lucky 2 have Dak because its hard finding even a middle of the road QB ,let alone, a guy that can flash at times like him.
Go back to High School and learn how to be a fan and root for the play...for the all negatives. Redevelopment of team respect is at this core. Over the past two seasons, this team has earned everyone's respect.

Football is still a sport and each and every game...all considered, are in question in football. But for reasons way beyond a non-stop crying despite the good and respectable play.

Reaction score
He's good, he plays great sometimes, but he's not elite...although he's paid like he's elite...

Plenty of teams with much worse options, but also plenty with better options...definitely better than the average but not much better
x1000, I like Dak and he's better than what most teams have at QB but he has yet to show any capability to carry the team through the kind of adversity that comes with playoff football,,, at least not within the classic QB role. Replacing him with an equal caliber QB would not be "easy" but it wouldn't be hard either. Maybe the Texas Coast offense will be better for him.