ITS: Ungrateful fans need to stop taking Dak Prescott for granted

Rayman70

Reaction score
this is a bizarre thread. Mods, please shut this non-sense down. It achieves nothing and is obvious baiting.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know damn well they ain't read the article lol. I'll keep reiterating, how we win games with such a bad Qb, such a bad Coach, and such a bad GM. We must have all pros at every other position :huh:
And such a bad O Coordinator too, right?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak Prescott once again finds himself in elite company

Graphic credit @NFLGameday

Dak Prescott
Elite company.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
My expectations changed once he signed that ridiculous contract. He's making generational wealth while ~50% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck. He's getting paid like he's the man, so he better start BEING the man. I, personally, can't wait to move on, because he's clearly not that dude. This is what you get when you refuse to invest a 1st round pick in a QB.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Btw, great topic/debate. But many that have commented are being ridiculous and immature. Just wanted to set the record straight. I respect u and the intent here. Might need to shut this down if others can't behave.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Most of the ungrateful fans that claim Dak sucks and is a liability weren’t watching the Cowboys in the mid to late 80s and early 2000s.
exactly. I attended Steve Pelleur games. It was awful.