Reaction score
FaintScholarlyIcelandgull.gif

HelplessFlamboyantBluetickcoonhound.gif

SlimyRewardingCrow.gif

BlankDeadHammerkop.gif

GivingQuarterlyGartersnake.gif

ghst187

Reaction score
Hell be a good player, but to pass on ramsey is highly questionable.

definitely possible but i truly believe that Elliott was the best pick we could've made there save a short trade back and still gotten Elliott. We could certainly use Ramsey in the secondary but I don't think he'd have the total impact Zeke will, I suspect candidate for OROY. If Ramsey had say 10 INTs this past season instead of like zero I probably wouldn't be saying that. But to pick Ramsey would've been to pick another same player as Jones last year, a great athlete who will be a very good player but it doesn't show up in the INTs/TOs stat lines. To put it in perspective, Zeke only has three less career INTs than Ramsey. Maybe Ramsey turns into an INT machine in the NFL but he certainly hasn't proven it thus far. Zeke has proven, at least at a very high college level, that he can be a TD machine.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
RB is not the problem.. Defense and a future QB is.

I don't disagree but the yugo reference is a bit misplaced ... They still have plenty of picks to address other areas
Not sure Ramsey would have been a better pick ...

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Good, now I will never have to read about another thread in here about Demarco Murray or AP.

bud914

Reaction score
Could have traded back and still had him. IMO! Not severely disappointed. I think he is a good player but Why not get an extra pick? Jax and Balt way too smart to take RB here.

how do you know we could have traded back??

fishspill

Reaction score
We have to go D for the next 4 rounds to even be average. Mostly line.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
To everyone I argued with about picking Zeke with the 4th overall pick, I apologize. You were right. Am I forgiven?