I've been waiting since Sept 1979 - Wonder Woman

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heehee

June 2, 2017

I can't wait!

No pre-hating, no marvel vs D.C. from me.

< See avatar :p

Got you beat. I've been waiting to see the Amazon Princess on the big screen since I began buying comics back in 1972. It's been a LONG time coming. :thumbup:
Got you both beat. I married Wonder Woman in 1991. Now that's corny! LOL, hope you're as happy with yours as I've been with mine.:thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got you both beat. I married Wonder Woman in 1991. Now that's corny! LOL, hope you're as happy with yours as I've been with mine.:thumbup:
Lol. Congratulations. Yeah, the wifey is a true wonder woman to have dealt with me all these years but even she knows why I'm hyped for June 2. Heck, I've already told her that I might catch any pre-Friday/Thursday night showings of the movie, which I RARELY attend.

Personally, I find it criminal how long it's taken for the character to reach the big screen. Sigourney Weaver established the solid female action hero in the 1980's with Aliens. Lucy Lawless cemented the viability of it being extremely popular, worldwide even, with Xena in the 1990's.

Anyone with a genuine DC Comics affiliation knows WW is an equal member of the company's top triumvirate along with Superman and Batman. Those characters have multiple solo runs on the big screen under their belt during the past four decades. The utter nonsense of Wonder Woman not making her mark is at an end, thank Hera. :p

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. Congratulations. Yeah, the wifey is a true wonder woman to have dealt with me all these years but even she knows why I'm hyped for June 2. Heck, I've already told her that I might catch any pre-Friday/Thursday night showings of the movie, which I RARELY attend.

Personally, I find it criminal how long it's taken for the character to reach the big screen. Sigourney Weaver established the solid female action hero in the 1980's with Aliens. Lucy Lawless cemented the viability of it being extremely popular, worldwide even, with Xena in the 1990's.

Anyone with a genuine DC Comics affiliation knows WW is an equal member of the company's top triumvirate along with Superman and Batman. Those characters have multiple solo runs on the big screen under their belt during the past four decades. The utter nonsense of Wonder Woman not making her mark is at an end, thank Hera. :p
I used to watch the show with my mom when I was a kid. You just brought back that great memory. Thanks for that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only thing I wish was in this movie was the spin transformation. That was cool.

Trivia moment: The Justice League Unlimited animated series paid homage to the Wonder Woman transformation spin in one of its episodes. I agree the spin was cool but it's probably time it went the way of Superman's phone booth. :D

John813

Reaction score
I'm scared DC will find a way to **** up another superhero movie.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Trivia moment: The Justice League Unlimited animated series paid homage to the Wonder Woman transformation spin in one of its episodes. I agree the spin was cool but it's probably time it went the way of Superman's phone booth. :D

Well, how then are they gonna show her getting from clothes to the unform? Is it under her clothes all the time? Removing the clothes will take far longer.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, how then are they gonna show her getting from clothes to the unform? Is it under her clothes all the time? Removing the clothes will take far longer.
I think it will be assumed that any uniform change happens off-camera. That's the common practice in superhero movies. Except for Deadpool. "Look away child. Look away!" :p

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

I know it's past it's time. Still love it!

But now... it should be something where she runs really fast and blurs into outfit

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Wonder Woman supposed to be as powerful as Superman?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She is super strong, I think her strength at some levels is near his. I could be wrong.
Thanks. I was on another message board that have a lot of Europeans on it and many of them were complaining about the American propaganda (again) and she was fighting the Germans and what's the point of it all if she can't be beaten. It's like a female Superman. I have no idea at all. I'm old enough where I was a teenager in the 70's Wonder Woman and even though I rarely watched it she didn't seem invincible in the TV series from what little I do remember.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
She is super strong, I think her strength at some levels is near his. I could be wrong.

Without looking it up I think you are probably right.

In DOJ she was able to trip up and knock doomsday over.... but Superman lifted him, pushed him, threw him