I've been waiting since Sept 1979 - Wonder Woman

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think there is a way around it. She was just being "civilian"-like by using the plane.
I actually enjoyed her de-planing and going to save the day.

Dude.
Dude...
Duuuuuude....

You are not understanding.

Let me clear it up for you.

Mariah Carey was backup singer to Brenda K Starr.

Do you think THAT was "HER" first big time appearance?

As the lawyer that I am not. I rest my case!

Got our t shirts.
Got the baby a Wonder Woman outfit and bathing suit.
Preordered tickets.

We are locked and loaded.
... and Sheryl Crow got her start as a backup singer for Michael Jackson, thank you for the history lesson. Sheryl didn't steal Michael's show the way Wonder Woman stole the Batman vs Superman movie. Enjoy her second movie, fanboy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wonder-woman-gal-gadot.jpg

ds0xMgi.png

These are, literally, the first advance tickets I have bought for a movie in two decades. Heck. I didn't even buy advance tickets for The Dark Knight, lol. Man, I wish Christopher Nolan was directing but I have faith in Patty Jenkins.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
...and a male genitalia, so no thank you. But if that's what you like then go for it.

Nothing to do with one's gender.

It's about Black Widow being unoriginal and copying what Bruce Lee did decades ago and who made (that fighting style) much more iconic than her character can ever do in a solo Black Widow movie. What exactly does Black Widow do that makes you go WOW! and something not seen before on the big screen? This is not a war between the 2, I'm just saying for me Widow's character is SO boring. In all the Avenger films, with all the bullets flying around, she NEVER gets hit once by one. Ya, right. Unless she is prone to bullets or something.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

It's about Black Widow being unoriginal and copying what Bruce Lee did decades ago and who made (that fighting style) much more iconic than her character can ever do in a solo Black Widow movie. What exactly does Black Widow do that makes you go WOW! and something not seen before on the big screen? This is not a war between the 2, I'm just saying for me Widow's character is SO boring. In all the Avenger films, with all the bullets flying around, she NEVER gets hit once by one. Ya, right. Unless she is prone to bullets or something.
It's has everything to do with gender. I enjoy watching an empowered woman in action on the big screen. That's the appeal of Wonder Woman as well.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's only because The Winter Soldier wasn't shooting at her.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Gal Gadot is a smoke show :clap:

She is perfectly cast to replace Lynda Carter without it looking so.

Lynda jumped off the screen at you. Mostly her eyes and her smile (innocent and cheery)and her great rack and pinion.

Gal jumps off the screen at you with different but still great eyes, a more seductive smile ... more fierce package!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Looks terrible.

Bob... I'm pretty sure that they could cast the WW of your choosing. The director of your choosing.
Include all the scenes you want to see on movie and you still wouldn't like it!

Lol

Copying? Welcome to the world!
Everything is a copy or heavily influenced.

If I put 100 or even 1000 people in a room and talked about black widow.... you would be hard pressed to get a couple of people to say.... "YEAH YEAH... SHE REMINDS ME OF A FEMALE BRUCE LEE"

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Bob... I'm pretty sure that they could cast the WW of your choosing. The director of your choosing.
Include all the scenes you want to see on movie and you still wouldn't like it!

Lol

Copying? Welcome to the world!
Everything is a copy or heavily influenced.

If I put 100 or even 1000 people in a room and talked about black widow.... you would be hard pressed to get a couple of people to say.... "YEAH YEAH... SHE REMINDS ME OF A FEMALE BRUCE LEE"

Well if you want a watered down martial arts Black Widow, that's cool. For me she's Boring Widow.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I might be in the minority but I don't think the trailers look that good nor do I think a Wonder Woman movie will be that good or get myself too excited about it. Have always been more of a Marvel guy but as far as the DC Universe goes I have always thought that Superman and Wonder Woman were kind of lame.

But I thought the same of Captain America when they were coming out with the first one and how I liked Thor and thought the Thor movies would be much better.

Turns out Liked the Captain America movies and thought the Thor movies sucked.

So...who knows.