Ive seen enough that Rush is the captain now

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Joe Montana had a noodle arm also but...

Joe Montana?

200.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought the Cowboys would lose, but I did say it was possible Cincinnati would sleep on them thinking it'd be an easy win.
Man I don' t thinks hey slept I think they just got beat up on....Chase looked defended on that bench for a few quarters.

sbark

Reaction score
Now....if the D can gift wrap and give him turnovers.....we can stack some wins on top of each other

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What would it take to start realistically looking at the starter qb position ? When does it start to take shape in your mind?

I get dak is a top 1-3 an In The league and he’s in all the commercials but surely there’s a path to make a change? It wouldn’t Be the first time we have done this to an aging vet at the position

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
it's not like Dak has a cannon either. What Cooper has over Dak is that he is decisive and accurate.

Not to mention confidence which Dak has not had since the ankle.
Coop gonna hit a couple deep balls coming up here too. It changes a lot to even have that threat.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Rush played well in the first half and did practically nothing in the second half. He had two or three balls that should’ve and could’ve been picked. Our offense went dead! It’s a wonder our defense hung in and didn’t wear down. Our D was on the field most of the second half. Cincinnati was able to get back in the game because offense sputtered out. Our defense won the game. Had Dak had the same game Rush had today everyone would be bashing him saying we won in spite of him. It’s funny how some fans are trying to glorify Cooper Rush’s performance. Lol He only had around 70 yards passing in the second half.
A defender diving at a ball and being in the same picture as it doesn’t mean it “should’ve been intercepted”.

You’re just an antsy viewer.

-In rush we trust

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I actually thought Grier looked better in ps not gonna lie. But I also thought that all 3 backups were subpar. I can understand why he was chosen of the 3. At least they didn't choose the nooch. :omg:
Man I hear you because I would've went with Grier. Its why I'm a watcher and not a coach lol. I guess with PS you only take so much into consideration because Rush stinks in preseason.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A defender diving at a ball and being in the same picture as it doesn’t mean it “should’ve been intercepted”.

You’re just an antsy viewer.

-In rush we trust

He clearly had a couple of throws that could have been picked. Romo mentioned one of them that could’ve gone the other way for a TD. You wouldn’t have any trouble noticing them if Dak had thrown them.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Man I hear you because I would've went with Grier. Its why I'm a watcher and not a coach lol. I guess with PS you only take so much into consideration because Rush stinks in preseason.

Wonder why Rush looks like a different player in preseason. I thought Grier was better as well. And I do have to say, the sideline throws with Rush still scares me. He should have thrown a couple of picks, hopefully he's just a little more careful with those. One ball was just a little late and when you don't have the arm strength that's a pick six almost every time.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
In all seriousness, what separates Rush from Dak is that he's decisive. Dak spazzes out and often takes inopportune sacks holding the ball too long. Rush gets the ball out.

he is aware of his limitations and got a clock in his head to let the ball go ( sometimes dangerously , LOL ) but that is smart, holding ball,long hardly works , you will get 1-2 miracle plays but most of the times it will be sack, fumble etc.