Ive seen enough that Rush is the captain now

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He clearly had a couple of throws that could have been picked. Romo mentioned one of them that could’ve gone the other way for a TD. You wouldn’t have any trouble noticing them if Dak had thrown them.
No see with dak what I noticed is how he closed his eyes and there right at defenders whom then successfully intercepted the ball into their chest
like a baby deer being welcomed into the world.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I supported Dak since he started in 2016. I supported going with the hot hand in 2016. I supported Dak all of these years. I wanted to let him walk instead of getting that big contract, but that is because I thought his contract would kill the team as far as putting together a solid line to protect him. But last year after his injury he wasn't the same. That continued through to this year. I think he's done. He's playing scared and didn't fix whatever was mentally bothering him in the off-season.

So yeah I want him gone unless he suddenly fixes what's mentally wrong and comes back playing strong. Rush is not the answer, but I don't believe Dak is anymore either. That ship sailed. He's damaged goods now, like Romo was only in a different way. Time to move on. Dak is paid too much to play like a scared mediocre started like he has in his past few games.

The accusation a few people throw around here saying it's about Romo or are Eagles fans is asinine and disingenuous. Frankly people can have a myriad of reasons and just assuming their reason is dumb.

There might be one or two that is accurate about, but slinging it around accusing anyone against Dak of that isn't right.
Aye I don’t tell people how to fan. You don’t have to like Dak. I get it. He’s in a rut right now and the last time we saw him was some of the worst football we’ve seen. I can’t even defend it. Nothing worse than a conservative scary player. Hopefully he gets over this because I don’t see us getting rid of him with that cap hit and honestly they are probably going to extend him to lessen it.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Cowboys get tossed out in playoffs in round 1 even when we are expected to be a contender. Been that way for long time now. You would think people would have stopped talking about it by now and just be happy we might win another game.

Yet here we are.
LoL sorry, but that was my quarrel with the Dak lovers the whole time. I will never be fine with regular season wins. Dak gave us those by the dozens. But in the play offs he choked. Get rid of him, Rush whoever I don't care. Just one thing is certain : at the moment we don't have a QB who can win it all. And after 26 years of irrelevance nothing else matters.

Doesn't mean I can't enjoy wins though. I really loved yesterday's game. Because the team actually showed some grit and creativity. I liked how Rush was in control of his offense and how they utilized the tools they had. Defense was fun to watch too. :)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aye I don’t tell people how to fan. You don’t have to like Dak. I get it. He’s in a rut right now and the last time we saw him was some of the worst football we’ve seen. I can’t even defend it. Nothing worse than a conservative scary player. Hopefully he gets over this because I don’t see us getting rid of him with that cap hit and honestly they are probably going to extend him to lessen it.
0% chance this is happening.........The fans will burn down the stadium!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I like your optimism, but the defense won that game. They smothered Burrow. Overall Rush was adequate, and didn't make any critical mistakes. Came close a few times.
He’s trolling lol. They’re trying to get a rise out of people lol. Rush was solid. I’ll take that performance any day from a backup. May even get better.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless the salary cap jumps significantly….I don’t know how they take his cap hit while trying to build a team and re-sign their own guys….
Why do you think they're keeping on ice all that cap cash?
Look bud the sooner you come down to reality the better for you.
Just some friendly advice as Dakko has stunk it up against 90% of playoff-bound teams!!
Sell your dreams and fantasies as it's a free country just trying to save you the sorrow as bad news will now be Dak's middle name!

khiladi

Reaction score
Has anybody checked Tad’s Twitter, as he’s usually got a lot of excuses about why his brother fails?

khiladi

Reaction score
He's been real quite for some time now.....

But he usually has so much to say…

200.gif

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it's not like Dak has a cannon either. What Cooper has over Dak is that he is decisive and accurate.

Not to mention confidence which Dak has not had since the ankle.

Dak very clearly is a more talented football player, but I certainly think there is an argument to be made that playing a ball control offense with Cooper Rush and an elite defense could be a better way for this team to play than trying to throw it 40 times a game with Dak.

If Dallas gets to 5-2 or 6-1 with Rush at QB there is no way you can switch back the moment Dak gets back. You have to ride the hot hand and maybe stylistically Rush is a better fit for this roster the way it is made up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why do you think they're keeping on ice all that cap cash?
Look bud the sooner you come down to reality the better for you.
Just some friendly advice as Dakko has stunk it up against 90% of playoff-bound teams!!
Sell your dreams and fantasies as it's a free country just trying to save you the sorrow as bad news will now be Dak's middle name!
Ok.

nobody

Reaction score

I hope he gets over it as well because when he's on, he's really good and a blast to watch.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rush is our Captain until he isn't. Dak will take back his QB1 job as soon as the medical staff clears him to do so.

Dre11

Reaction score
Hey who got the nuts to say they wanted Cooper Rush cut in favor of Will Grier? Who's also the group of idiots who said we had no shot at winning today? Y'all got the heart or y'all gonna pretend like y'all never said it?

I will, I said I would've started Grier. But I know a whole lot of folks here turning coats. Some of the main Rush is better than Dak crowd , said we had no shot at winning, season over....lol