Jackson Powers-Johnson C

Gambit

Reaction score
They are saying he has handled everything thrown at him with ease, including Hall from Ohio State.
Limmer has faired fairly well against Sweat and I've not seen a clear loss. Even yesterday's video where Sweat drives him back onto his back, he was dying but dying slowly if the coach aka QB actually steps sideways instead of watching the rep it would've been a win.

Point is that Limmer may not be a 1st round dude, but he can hold his own against a guy like that

Hardline

Reaction score
Limmer has faired fairly well against Sweat and I've not seen a clear loss. Even yesterday's video where Sweat drives him back onto his back, he was dying but dying slowly if the coach aka QB actually steps sideways instead of watching the rep it would've been a win.

Point is that Limmer may not be a 1st round dude, but he can hold his own against a guy like that
Sweat literally dog walked him 10 yards in the backfield.

Hardline

Reaction score
This is the problem with larger humans playing D Line.

When they get tired, they start standing up.

When you stand straight up you are easily blocked.
Yes. That one rep where Sweat dog walked him he stayed low. On one of those clips Limmer practically tackled Sweat.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I feel like there is a good chance JPJ is there at 24. Lots of first round talent at other positions. Plus once the combine hits, more players will be pushed up. Good chance center gets pushed down. That being said, he could go a few picks before us for sure. Hell, we may pass on him for a OT that possibly falls. Would def not argue with selecting JPJ. Immediately improves run game, which benifits the whole team.

1942willys

Reaction score
I feel like there is a good chance JPJ is there at 24. Lots of first round talent at other positions. Plus once the combine hits, more players will be pushed up. Good chance center gets pushed down. That being said, he could go a few picks before us for sure. Hell, we may pass on him for a OT that possibly falls. Would def not argue with selecting JPJ. Immediately improves run game, which benifits the whole team.
Centers just do not go early. Very few are picked in the first rd at all and most at the very end. So there is a good chance he is there.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think JPJ would be the pick, if he is there at 24.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good rep here at Shrine Bowl practice not convinced his arm length should be a cause of concern.

Im really warming to him. I want an OT at 24 soooooo bad, but Id still be happy with JPJ. Dude is a hoss and walks in the building a Pro Bowl caliber OC

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This just saddens me. He may not make it past 18.

Time to go back to Barton tape lol
Idk, OC's can drop due to position value. Plus its a stong OT draft, and there should be some walk in starters at OC on day 2. JPJ could very well be there

Gambit

Reaction score
Idk, OC's can drop due to position value. Plus its a stong OT draft, and there should be some walk in starters at OC on day 2. JPJ could very well be there
Van Pran who Duke Manyweather says is the smartest OL he's coached and Zack Frazier the guy who crawled off field with broken leg just so he didn't cost team time on clock both would be great additions too.

Later round guys like Limmer, Turner and the cat from Florida Eguakun all are at least equal to if not out and out upgrades over Biadasz.

Or we can go right back to Wisconsin for our C seems to have worked well for us.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Van Pran who Duke Manyweather says is the smartest OL he's coached and Zack Frazier the guy who crawled off field with broken leg just so he didn't cost team time on clock both would be great additions too.

Later round guys like Limmer, Turner and the cat from Florida Eguakun all are at least equal to if not out and out upgrades over Biadasz.

Or we can go right back to Wisconsin for our C seems to have worked well for us.
Im a Van Pran guy. If he gets out of the 2nd, Im picking up the phones to move on him. Hell Id take him in the 2nd and feel great about it

Eddie

Reaction score
All this talk of short arms makes me think of T-Rex.