Jackson Powers-Johnson C

1942willys

Reaction score
All this talk of short arms makes me think of T-Rex.
His arms were a LOT shorter
This trex thing gets thrown around a lot and unless its really bad most of the time it means little for interior linemen

32BellyOption

Reaction score
JPJ would be awesome but not sure I want to invest a 1st round pick when a guy like Frazier or Barton is there in the second. We may have to move up a bit for Frazier but if we snagged a T and C in first two rounds I’d be psyched.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Should be a target, and should be there. Think we should stop caring so much about the value we could get later. Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. It feels like every time this team pushes off picking a good player in rd 1 because there are so many alternatives lower in the draft that we never end up getting the good alternatives

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we get JPJ in the first round...I really don't care what else we do for the rest. This guy is a smart MONSTER.

1942willys

Reaction score
If we get JPJ in the first round...I really don't care what else we do for the rest. This guy is a smart MONSTER.
we need more contribution from the rest of the draft no matter how much one player gives us

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Should be a target, and should be there. Think we should stop caring so much about the value we could get later. Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. It feels like every time this team pushes off picking a good player in rd 1 because there are so many alternatives lower in the draft that we never end up getting the good alternatives
That's kind of the unspoken rule zero of the draft: pick a good player. Positional value is a thing, but if you draft a bust at a high-value position, it doesn't help anyone.

The only exception to that might be QBs. The positional value is so outsized there, that you may just have to take a gamble on a player even if you don't like him.

Anyway, JPJ is a stud and would totally be worth our first round pick.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
That's kind of the unspoken rule zero of the draft: pick a good player. Positional value is a thing, but if you draft a bust at a high-value position, it doesn't help anyone.

The only exception to that might be QBs. The positional value is so outsized there, that you may just have to take a gamble on a player even if you don't like him.

Anyway, JPJ is a stud and would totally be worth our first round pick.
I agree.

Hardline

Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of JPJ to Carolina hype lately.
Miami is also a talking him up.
Looks like the odds of him being on the board at 24 are slim.

Carson

Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of JPJ to Carolina hype lately.
Miami is also a talking him up.
Looks like the odds of him being on the board at 24 are slim.
Agreed. Dont sleep on Pittsburgh as well