Jags vs Steelers

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
wow defense let the steelers back in the game why did the let them get behind them on defense

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
and now it is a game again. Pittsburgh has the ball to start the third.

Bortles is going to have to make big third down throws in the second half.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Still a cushion, but that was a huge play.

Proximo

Reaction score
Just look at the improvement in the Rams, Jaguars and Eagles after making coaching changes.

The Rams are the most noteworthy of those teams, IMO. You just have to wonder how poor of a job Jeff Fisher was doing there. He's always been wildly overrated in my eyes. That roster has been better than their record for awhile now, up until this season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The NFL will make sure the SB isn’t Case Keenum vs Blake Bortles

This is Jax super bowl week. Even they know there is no chance they win in Foxboro. And if they get too close, there is no way the NFL let's that happen.

BRoni

Reaction score
That is just a bad play by the safety. With so little time on the clock you play deep. You don't sit on the shorter routes. Just dumb.

Yeah, if nothing else you don’t let anyone get behind you. Just stupid.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A San Antonio man has been arrested after allegedly threatening to kill Pittsburgh Steelers players at the NFL divisional playoff game Sunday in Pittsburgh’s Heinz Field.

“This Sunday’s playoff game in Pittsburgh is going to be like no other. Why? Because it’s going to be my last day on this pathetic planet. So why not take some innocent lives with me?” Yuttana Choochongkol, 30, wrote according to an arrest affidavit obtained by San Antonio’s KSAT station.

“The Steelers game will be packed, and that’s when I plan on killing Steelers football players and fans before taking my own pitiful life. After all, what does a person that is going to commit suicide have to lose? Absolutely nothing. So why not take out some million dollar Steelers players before me? Sounds like a good idea. Hahahahahah.”

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...-fans-during-nfl-playoff-game-ends-in-arrest/

-

Ok, which one of our guys is this? The Hahahahahah gave it away.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Steelers can right back in this thing with the opening possession to start the third, thanks to that 4th down brain fart.

I hope Fournette can come back and be effective.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Jags D gave up a few of those deep balls against Seattle as well. Has to do with the play call, not the players.

Defensive coordinator needs to be chewed out.