Jags vs Steelers

joseephuss

Reaction score
You still need speed to get by him. Do you think our receivers could have gone past him if the safety made that same mistake against us? Only player I can think of is maybe Butler.

Yes, I think Dallas has the receivers to run by a safety standing flat footed. Speed wasn't the requirement on that play. Bad defense.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jags are going to need another takeaway or two to finish this thing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Halftime, Jags up by 14 pts but I wouldn't count the Steelers out yet. The second half will be interesting. I'm sensing a game that could go into overtime.

kevm3

Reaction score
Fournette going out was huge, and so was that touchdown before halftime. This has the makings of one of those comeback games where the steelers win by 3 and jaguars fans get angry at the penalty before half.

visionary

Reaction score
Coughlin is likely the biggest reason for JAX turn around. Didn’t appear they were going anywhere until he signed on.

Coughlin brought attitude, discipline and accountability

Something many of us have been saying our team needs desperately only to be laughed at by Garrett apologists

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I've been busy lately since I started a new job. Started looking for Cowboys forums this morning and I saw some familiar names on this one.
Congrats on the job. Yeah, a lot of the good posters from dc.com migrated here after the sudden shutdown. It's an awesome forum, and there are a ton really good football posters on this site. Glad you found it man.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They have been building this team for years. They've had 10 straight years of top 10 draft picks and five straight years of top 5 draft picks.
And only a handful collected over the past three-four years under Caldwell are making a difference.

They also got rid of Gus Bradley as a head coach when he was not getting the job done.

That goes to show you an effective front office can make a difference.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Congrats on the job. Yeah, a lot of the good posters from dc.com migrated here after the sudden shutdown. It's an awesome forum, and there are some really good football posters on this site. Glad you found it man.

:thumbup:

I left dc.com a couple months ago because that place became overrun by Eagles fan boys. This forum is by far better quality post wise.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ridiculous call.

Only thing the refs should've handed out there was an Oscar to Bell.