Jags vs Steelers

zack

Reaction score
I wouldn’t underestimate the impact of Coughlin. He brought in his guy Perry Fewell for defensive back coaches and he’s pretty hands on in regards to your coaches too.

Perry is an excellent coach! Well I’m biased, that’s one of my best friends dad. I’m glad that he’s finally with a team I can root for.

Zman5

Reaction score
That is just a bad play by the safety. With so little time on the clock you play deep. You don't sit on the shorter routes. Just dumb.

You still need speed to get by him. Do you think our receivers could have gone past him if the safety made that same mistake against us? Only player I can think of is maybe Butler.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You still need speed to get by him. Do you think our receivers could have gone past him if the safety made that same mistake against us? Only player I can think of is maybe Butler.
Soon to be off the team. lol

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Short kickoff made zero sense with 2:20 left on the clock...that was just stupid arrogance by Marrone.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Rams are the most noteworthy of those teams, IMO. You just have to wonder how poor of a job Jeff Fisher was doing there. He's always been wildly overrated in my eyes. That roster has been better than their record for awhile now, up until this season.

Fisher took credit for the players, ignoring the GM who this off-season continued to revamp and retool, particularly their OL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Rams are the most noteworthy of those teams, IMO. You just have to wonder how poor of a job Jeff Fisher was doing there. He's always been wildly overrated in my eyes. That roster has been better than their record for awhile now, up until this season.

Goff’s vast improvement is a big reason for the Rams success and the coaching change brought some much needed energy to the franchise. The game pretty much passed Fisher by, you could see that when he was in Tennessee. This is why I don’t like bringing in an old coach.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Living in PA, I can tell you, Pittsburgh fans are some of the most uneducated fans I've ever come across. Their homerism blinds them and makes any fan forum tolerable.

khiladi

Reaction score
Perry is an excellent coach! Well I’m biased, that’s one of my best friends dad. I’m glad that he’s finally with a team I can root for.

Can you convince your best friend to tell his father to come to Dallas?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Short kickoff made zero sense with 2:20 left on the clock...that was just stupid arrogance by Marrone.

Yeah no idea what that was. Ridiculous.

Pitt gets the ball to start the 2nd half. This is far from over. I want to see Pitt go down and score to see what the Jags have. Make them earn it to see if they are really ready to play NE.

khiladi

Reaction score
That was a prayer..an absolute prayer by Big Ben....and it got answered. If that was us...it wouldn't have been a catch.:rolleyes:

It was beautiful though, untouchable by the DB. Even the sun probably made the DB lose track of the ball at times..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Kicking off from your 20 yard line after a dumb penalty was always going to be short.

But you can't give up a bomb on 4th and 11.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Kids that’s where stupidity hurts. No need for the taunt and gives them good field position. On that 4th down just sit people deep. Even if they get 1st and get FG, you’re still dominating