Jags vs Steelers

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
LOL.

This is one of the dumber posts in this thread. Campo over Tomlin. LOL.

yes, so dump, you couldn't even come up with any type of response other than insult ..

If Garrett made that on-side kick with 2+ minutes and 2 timeouts remain YOU and Garrett haters would be waitying outside the stadium with shotguns, the guy is joke and just riding a well oiled organization, but when the organization needs him to make a call, he sucks .. every time a critical call is needed, the guy closes his eyes and makes a call, absolutely zero-headcoaching skills. won the SB with a team built by his predecessor, and since he took over, he is sinking that ship to take it to the bottom .. wait until big ben retires and let's see his skills

He does give good interviews and press conferences ..

:cool:

Sydla

Reaction score
yes, so dump, you couldn't even come up with any type of response other than insult ..

If Garrett made that on-side kick with 2+ minutes and 2 timeouts remain YOU and Garrett haters would be waitying outside the stadium with shotguns, the guy is joke and just riding a well oiled organization, but when the organization needs him to make a call, he sucks .. every time a critical call is needed, the guy closes his eyes and makes a call, absolutely zero-headcoaching skills. won the SB with a team built by his predecessor, and since he took over, he is sinking that ship to take it to the bottom .. wait until big ben retires and let's see his skills

He does give good interviews and press conferences ..

A post that suggests Dave Campo is a better coach than Mike Tomlin warrants no reply other than one that insults you.

That’s how dumb your post was.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A post that suggests Dave Campo is a better coach than Mike Tomlin warrants no reply other than one that insults you.

I think Tomlin is a decent coach but you speak about him like he's Landry or Bellicheat. Tomlin makes some boneheaded mistakes for whatever reason. He takes unnecessary chances and prays that Roethlisberger bails him out and he does more times than not.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score

That, sir, is so empty of a response from you that wins both the dumbest response and dumbest poster of the day.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think Tomlin is a decent coach but you speak about him like he's Landry or Bellicheat. Tomlin makes some boneheaded mistakes for whatever reason. He takes unnecessary chances and prays that Roethlisberger bails him out and he does more times than not.

Care to point out where I said anything about Tomlin like that? All I said is it’s dumb to argue that you’d take Campo over him.

So I’ll wait for you to find for me where I praised Tomlin in this thread like he’s Lombardi.

Sydla

Reaction score
That, sir, is so empty of a response from you that wins both the dumbest response and dumbest poster of the day.

Says the guy who said he’d take Campo over Tomlin.

We should do a poll here. Campo or Tomlin.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboys lose a playoff game and the usual haters here say the coach sucks. The Steelers lose a playoff game and the usual haters praise him. It’s so fun exposing these losers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Care to point out where I said anything about Tomlin like that? All I said is it’s dumb to argue that you’d take Campo over him.

So I’ll wait for you to find for me where I praised Tomlin in this thread like he’s Lombardi.

Well calling another poster's post "dumb" in the defense of Tomlin seemed a bit extreme to me. Like I get if it was something outlandish about a coaching legend....but I don't consider Tomlin that.

khiladi

Reaction score
AB got a ton of yards and stats after the game was out of reach I thought. I wouldn’t take much from his stat line since they were blown out.

I was looking at the plays a couple days back and he was getting them before. His first play was a bomb. Even the comments from Jaguar fans were that he was abusing Ramsey.

But he’s a great WR and can go down as an all-time great.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought defense wins championships? What was the final score? Great defensive struggle I assume

These guys don't know what wins championships. Especially us Cowboy fans lol.....we haven't seen one in awhile so we have no idea what it takes to win a championship lol......as of now it takes cheating like the Pats to win a championship.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was looking at the plays a couple days back and he was getting them before. His first play was a bomb. Even the comments from Steelers fans were that he was abusing Ramsey.

But he’s a great WR and can go down as an all-time great.

So I wasn't really familiar with Antonio Brown.....I shed a tear when I saw he was a 6th round pick....No, this isn't a "The Cowboys should've drafted him...." type post......this is a "how on earth did scouts in this league completely wiff on him...." type post lol.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well calling another poster's post "dumb" in the defense of Tomlin seemed a bit extreme to me. Like I get if it was something outlandish about a coaching legend....but I don't consider Tomlin that.

He said he’d take Dave Campo over Tomlin.

Are you really not seeing the silliness in that?

Sydla

Reaction score
Cowboys lose a playoff game and the usual haters here say the coach sucks. The Steelers lose a playoff game and the usual haters praise him. It’s so fun exposing these losers.

When Jason Garrett wins a SB and coaches in another, I am sure he’d get more leeway for a playoff loss.

I can’t tell if you are actually being serious here.

khiladi

Reaction score
Steelers are consistently a play-off team under Tomlin.. He’s already got a SB, I don’t see how anybody can consider him a bum coach. All you can ask for your coach is to put you in contention regularity which he does.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When Jason Garrett wins a SB and coaches in another, I am sure he’d get more leeway for a playoff loss.

I can’t tell if you are actually being serious here.
Dead serious. And its ignorant to give all the credit to the coach or the QB for a Super Bowl. Most ignorant thing displayed here by the likes of you and others on a regular basis. Remember Barry Switzer won a Super Bowl.