Jake Ferguson has the potential to be a Pro Bowl fixture

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is very well rounded as a reciever, you attack the seem with him. You can have him catch that slant or drag in traffic. You can dump it off and have him pick up yards after the catch. Most importantly I think the talent is there for him to do these on a level where DC's try to take him away.

And dude is just a player. You see teams so often take TE's in the top 64 and have them be Noah Fant. I mean he is good, and stuff. When you have a Noah Fant, well at least you have a Noah Fant. But those guys eat leftovers like Shultz did. I think in Ferguson, we have a guy that could really become a catalytic player

Chasing6

Reaction score
He is very well rounded as a reciever, you attack the seem with him. You can have him catch that slant or drag in traffic. You can dump it off and have him pick up yards after the catch. Most importantly I think the talent is there for him to do these on a level where DC's try to take him away.

And dude is just a player. You see teams so often take TE's in the top 64 and have them be Noah Fant. I mean he is good, and stuff. When you have a Noah Fant, well at least you have a Noah Fant. But those guys eat leftovers like Shultz did. I think in Ferguson, we have a guy that could really become a catalytic player
I love when he chips and easily knocks the DE on his ***.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

What I like about him is his toughness. Take no prisoners.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Ferg made the most of his limited snaps last year, and in all those he flashed the same way he does now. This is why it's still mind boggling to me we took Schoon in the 2nd. Doesn't make sense at all. Fergs upside is huge, we could have used the 2nd on oline or LBer.

Hardline

Reaction score
42df29b931a7a51350e95c557d8f86b6.png

Hardline

Reaction score
I love Ferg but he needs to cut out the trash talk and get back to the huddle.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Only way I can possible explain it is, that some players only show up in games and not at practice. If you are a physical player, but not allowed to be physical at practice, so you do not hurt someone, how do you show your talent? Some people are gamers and never get an opportunity to show you what you have on the field.

Last edited:

Mr_437

Reaction score
He gonna have a time getting nods over Hockenson and LaPorta in the future, and that's if Kittle slows down. But yes Ferg is a keeper.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I'm not much on nicknames, but I can't help but think he needs to be called Big Jake Ferguson.

As a side note, McCarthy now holds the best winning record of any head coach in the NFL on a week after an appendectomy.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There is no law or rule that prohibits the Cowboys from discovering two excellent players at the same position.

It would be fantastic for Schoonmaker or Hendershot to break out next season.
If we are going to make a deep run Schoonmaker needs to show up.