Jake Ferguson: I'm not even scratching the surface of what I can do

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Love this.......I'm expecting him to elevate his game as Dak's 2nd target after Lamb.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-even-scratching-the-surface-of-what-i-can-do

Jake Ferguson: I’m not even scratching the surface of what I can do​

Published May 18, 2024 08:09 AM

Tight end Jake Ferguson took on a big role in the Cowboys offense during his second season with the team.

Ferguson had 19 catches as a rookie, but took advantage of Dalton Schultz’s departure to step up his production. He caught 71 passes for 761 yards and five touchdowns and then capped the year with 10 catches for 93 yards and three touchdowns in a playoff loss to the Packers.

A repeat of that would likely make the Cowboys happy, but Ferguson believes that the ceiling is even higher.

“To me, I think I’m not even scratching my surface,” Ferguson said, via Todd Archer of ESPN.com

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Schoonmaker, “Anyone who thinks I’m not worthy of a 2 can go scratch.”

dogberry

Reaction score
Eighty percent of the targets go to Lamb, Cook, and Ferguson.

Seven throws a game distributed among the rest of the ends and backs on th 53 man roster.

Not much information to analyze those eight players?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Love what Ferguson brings to the table with his attitude as well as his skill set. Another great find by the FO.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I forgot that Ferg had a good game in the playoff. I was disgusted by the triple slant and Dak's inabilty to see the corner peel. The third time he threw into that coverage, I was too angry to recognize Ferg's game.

Ferg and Lamb are the only targets we can count on at this point. I am more concerned with Cooks, Schoonmaker, Tolbert, Brooks, Turpin, and the RB. We need more than two playmakers.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I love Ferg…I think he’s a steady chain mover and a good red zone option but don’t think he’ll ever be in the upper echelon of TEs due to his athletic profile.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Love this.......I'm expecting him to elevate his game as Dak's 2nd target after Lamb.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-even-scratching-the-surface-of-what-i-can-do

Jake Ferguson: I’m not even scratching the surface of what I can do​

Published May 18, 2024 08:09 AM

Tight end Jake Ferguson took on a big role in the Cowboys offense during his second season with the team.

Ferguson had 19 catches as a rookie, but took advantage of Dalton Schultz’s departure to step up his production. He caught 71 passes for 761 yards and five touchdowns and then capped the year with 10 catches for 93 yards and three touchdowns in a playoff loss to the Packers.

A repeat of that would likely make the Cowboys happy, but Ferguson believes that the ceiling is even higher.

“To me, I think I’m not even scratching my surface,” Ferguson said, via Todd Archer of ESPN.com
We know this Jake. Please make sure your coaching staff figures it out.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Seven throws a game distributed among the rest of the ends and backs on th 53 man roster.

So does it even make sense to spend a lot of money on another WR that they will not get the ball thrown to him?

Chasing6

Reaction score

And Ferguson deserves and needs even more.