Jake Ferguson is a dawg

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!

75boyz

Reaction score
I LOVED it when he took that big shot, got up, signaled first down right in front (technically OVER) the defender, walking right through the defender in the process.

That was COLD!!!!
:muttley:
Yes sir,
That young man raised my testosterone levels to the extreme with that display of swagger. The TD over Adams followed up with his stare down and then Gronkowski spike was the cherry on top.

Need a little more of that kinda attitude.

Go Ferg!

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If ESPN stats are correct.
He now is the second leading receiver in yards on the Cowboys by 1 yard over Cooks.
Cooks has 497 where Ferguson has 498

He is also tied with 2nd most TDs with Cooks.

Currently only one TE in all NFL with more TDs. Mark Andrews with 6
Ferguson is tied with a bunch with 5

Ferguson is 8th in Yards and Receptions among all TEs in NFL.

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
We've seen it since last year but the nation saw it tonight. And Tony Gonzalez just pimped him big in the postgame show. Let the Fergy-Mania begin. :cool:
It’s funny how Sherman didn’t have a lot to say about him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ferguson continues to improve. He saw an opportunity entering this season and has taken advantage of it.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
True Dat !

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just love the way Ferguson looked back at Adams after catching the TD. Especially after the ruckus they went through earlier in that drive.

As a side note, I despise the fact YouTube is injecting ads in everything these days, and if you have the ad blocker on you can't watch a video. /Whine

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DALTON SCHULTZ CANT CATCH

You're silly if you think he had good hands.
I believe since Dak relied on him, much like Romo and Witten, Aikman and Novacek, your idea of who he is may be skewed.
Not to mention he is becoming that same player for C.J. Stroud. Is he Gronk? No. But to suggest he can't catch ignores his contributions on two different teams.
And he was not as bad at blocking as everyone made out. He got beat, but then Witten got beat a great deal in his first few years. And Witten was a penalty machine, moving before the ball was snapped toward the end.

I'm not saying he is Witten. TE's generally are the check down receiver on most teams. So their numbers are not like Wide receivers. But your assessment of Schultz is incorrect.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I believe since Dak relied on him, much like Romo and Witten, Aikman and Novacek, your idea of who he is may be skewed.
Not to mention he is becoming that same player for C.J. Stroud. Is he Gronk? No. But to suggest he can't catch ignores his contributions on two different teams.
And he was not as bad at blocking as everyone made out. He got beat, but then Witten got beat a great deal in his first few years. And Witten was a penalty machine, moving before the ball was snapped toward the end.

I'm not saying he is Witten. TE's generally are the check down receiver on most teams. So their numbers are not like Wide receivers. But your assessment of Schultz is incorrect.
6.7% drop rate last year and 4.84% for his career. That's atrocious. No, he can't catch.

He wasn't a contributor, he was an anchor.

Stak78

Reaction score
What is this boards obsession with rookies that are having slow starts. Schoonmaker has been playing well the last few weeks.
Schoonmaker is a 25 year old rookie blocking tightend that was drafted way too early. He does seem to be a legit blocker. However, his hands have been very questionable up to this point. He will be scrutinized for being drafted in the second round when better players were available.