Jake Ferguson is a dawg

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
Becoming one of my favorite players.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Anyone that watches college football and pays attention to the draft knew Ferguson was underutilized at Wisconsin and suffered from atrocious QB play.

I told you last season Ferg’s floor was at minimum Schultz.

He’s not a straight line speed guy but he’s athletic in his movement, which is a nuance some folks don’t understand.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

Yes sir. When he hurdled that guy last year I knew we had something.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I LOVED it when he took that big shot, got up, signaled first down right in front (technically OVER) the defender, walking right through the defender in the process.

That was COLD!!!!
:muttley:
Yeah, that defender was taunting him after taking a shot, helmet to helmet. Ferguson felt the need to signal first down, and walk right into and through his opponent. Very good to see!

visionary

Reaction score

Very impressed by his physicality, discipline and how ‘fast’ he’s playing

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Anyone that watches college football and pays attention to the draft knew Ferguson was underutilized at Wisconsin and suffered from atrocious QB play.

I told you last season Ferg’s floor was at minimum Schultz.

He’s not a straight line speed guy but he’s athletic in his movement, which is a nuance some folks don’t understand.
straight line speed is good for olympics. getting separation is key in football. Witten wasn't fast, but he could get separation in how they moved, cut, setup the defender and make tough catches. Fergi is not the most athletic, but he is athletic football player.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

I loved it when he got in Clark's grill after getting slammed from his hurdle over the DB.

Gambit

Reaction score
I LOVED it when he took that big shot, got up, signaled first down right in front (technically OVER) the defender, walking right through the defender in the process.

That was COLD!!!!
:muttley:
Same play said defender popped him in the mouth and refs were too busy looking the other way.

Gambit

Reaction score
giphy.gif
This will never get old.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
When Kelce hyped him up I knew we had a keeper. Solid endorsement. He’s going to be here for a long time…..he’s almost a hybrid Novacek/Witten.

Schoon has made a few plays lately but with PH coming back, his playing time will dwindle. I still think we should have taken OL in round 2.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Still hype off of him punking Adams and taking his lunch money. Maybe this team is different this year