Jake Ferguson is a dawg

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jake Ferguson is tough and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
He's getting some hard hits and stays in not sure how long he'll last

CWR

Reaction score
Let's be fair. Schultz can ball and he's having a nice year with Hou. Two things can be true.

His blocking sucked and he wasn't special.

He was/is a really good player, but no he wasn't worth re-signing and I was clear I thought we wouldn't miss a beat with Ferguson and Hendershot. We then drafted a TE which led me to believe the staff didn't have the same faith I did.

It's not a slight on Schultz. I just believed he wouldn't be hard to replace.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
I actually thought he was the MVP tonight. So many of his plays came at just the right time we needed them to,...REALLY inspired the team and changed the trajectory of the game. I see a lot of people in here comparing him to Kelsey, and yeah,...I can kinda see that some. But,...the guy I really think he compares to a lot more is George kittle . Same kind of FIRE and attitude. Both tough as nails.

CxC1993

Reaction score
I’ve got him on my fantasy team so seeing him play well has been extra wonderful!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He has all the tools to be elite. I have no idea why people keep saying we need another TE. What this offense needs is another RB and WR 3

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I knew Ferguson would be good. Grandson of a coach. Learned aspects of the game early.
Invaluable training. Can block and catch. And as we saw today - TOUGH!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
It took a little while for the chemistry/trust to develop with Dak. This guy is top 5 TE in NFL easily. No one wants to tackle him when he is on the lose.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Facts. I didn't know he talked spicy like that lol. Even after the td he wasn't done with Adams

Luulz, look at you now pivoting. “I was Ferguson’s biggest fan all along” just like you did with Micah.

Can’t help yourself, that’s just how you were raised.