Signed by Cowboys Jake Ferguson signed

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Nah most just want Dalton to realize he is not Jason Witten,, Kittle or Kelce
So you think Dalton should take less then the Cleveland tight end? :facepalm::huh:. If the Cowboys don’t want to pay him,they should have let him walk. See how much he gets on the open market.

rags747

Reaction score
Shultz is on the tag, get the Wisconsin kid up to speed and let Shultz walk next year. Yes, I’m a believer of rolling the dice Bigly!

Loso86

Reaction score
So you think Dalton should take less then the Cleveland tight end? :facepalm::huh:. If the Cowboys don’t want to pay him,they should have let him walk. See how much he gets on the open market.
Not our fault the Browns are stupid. Those TE around the 8 to 10 mil mark is where he is at in my opinion

Reactions: CWR

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Not our fault the Browns are stupid. Those TE around the 8 to 10 mil mark is where he is at in my opinion
You think he should get less then the franchise tag.:laugh::huh: You one of those fans that think Dak should have have been happy getting Wentz’s contract. The price of football players is going up and up. Get used to it. Wait until CeeDee and Diggs next season.

Loso86

Reaction score
You think he should get less then the franchise tag.:laugh::huh: You one of those fans that think Dak should have have been happy getting Wentz’s contract. The price of football players is going up and up. Get used to it. Wait until CeeDee and Diggs next season.
No that was last years price everyone of those guys are around 10 mil. It's really not a good look to assume. I could easily say your one of those fans who wants us to pay top dollar for our players then complain when the cap is low and no money to go around. To many Offensive guys are getting paid and taking up the Cap.