CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarwin made Schultz.

Yep. Here's a picture of him doing it.

OIP.hDONe_yWIrRwR7uXN8PUQQHaFj

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't say he did per say, speaking on financials
I know you were speaking about money, but there is no reason to think Schultz believes he has the same market value as Kelce or Kittle. There is absolutely no indication he would be looking for something like what Kittle got 2 years ago, much less what Kittle would get if his contract were up today.

Loso86

Reaction score
I know you were speaking about money, but there is no reason to think Schultz believes he has the same market value as Kelce or Kittle. There is absolutely no indication he would be looking for something like what Kittle got 2 years ago, much less what Kittle would get if his contract were up today.
So what do you think kittle and kelce make now, compared to the Tag this year?

Loso86

Reaction score
What a great deal the Chiefs got on Kelsy at 14 million per season. Thats a steal.
It is now HE deserves much more as do Kittle who's only making 15ml a year. Even the guy with the Raiders is only making 8. THEY should be at the very top in pay. Lol and Dalton shouldn't be that close

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It is now HE deserves much more as do Kittle who's only making 15ml a year. Even the guy with the Raiders is only making 8. THEY should be at the very top in pay. Lol and Dalton shouldn't be that close

Not really understanding the Dalton hate by some of you. He is a pass catching TE, basically a WR just like Kelcy. Now is he Kelcy? No. But you are sitting here telling me that Kelsy should be much higher. So where? 20 million?

So then you are telling me that Shultz isnt worth 10 million? Kelsy doesnt block either buddy.

Whatever you think of Dalton, when you are catching 800 yards and 8 TD's type numbers, you are right up there for pass catching TE's in the NFL.

Loso86

Reaction score
Not really understanding the Dalton hate by some of you. He is a pass catching TE, basically a WR just like Kelcy. Now is he Kelcy? No. But you are sitting here telling me that Kelsy should be much higher. So where? 20 million?

So then you are telling me that Shultz isnt worth 10 million? Kelsy doesnt block either buddy.

Whatever you think of Dalton, when you are catching 800 yards and 8 TD's type numbers, you are right up there for pass catching TE's in the NFL.
I'm not a Dalton hater, so stop assuming. Please don't act like those top 3 are not game changers at TE...Defenses have to scheme around those guys so lets you not act like Dalton is a game changing TE bro

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
If Schultz is drawing the same coverage as Kelce is he'll catch about 25 balls for 200 yards and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

That's how lopsided they're apart in talent.

The blueprint for NFL defenses is to force us to target the skilled players that are less likely to win the game.

We saw that with #82 for 10+ years.

The Rams didn't win the Superbowl game planning around Tyler Higbee and neither will we

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Now that I think about it I'm not sure Lamb would have had any success without Jarwin either.

He was more of a passing threat and better blocker than McKeon.

It affected our run attack more than our passing attack.

A designated blocker at #2 te is a recipe for disaster.

I hope Ferguson can play

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not a Dalton hater, so stop assuming. Please don't act like those top 3 are not game changers at TE...Defenses have to scheme around those guys so lets you not act like Dalton is a game changing TE bro

Problem for me is I never said any of that. So your either a Dalton hater or just some lying troll trying to start an argument.

Loso86

Reaction score
Problem for me is I never said any of that. So your either a Dalton hater or just some lying troll trying to start an argument.
Well if you cany read what I sent and understand what I said this convo is pointless. Not a troll or hater so be blessed my guy

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what do you think kittle and kelce make now, compared to the Tag this year?
Kittle's contract averages $15 million per year, $75 million total with $40 million guaranteed.

And that was signed 2 years ago. No doubt his market value would be more today

The tag is what … $10.6 million? And that's for 1 year - no guarantee of anything beyond that.

Loso86

Reaction score
Kittle's contract averages $15 million per year, $75 million total with $40 million guaranteed.

The tag is what … $10.6 million? And that's for 1 year - no guarantee of anything beyond that.
Yea its 10.9

CowboysExchange

Reaction score

10.93 million is the #

dogberry

Reaction score
The players could hold out for a CBA that gave each player just under four percent of the salary cap.

The owners might see some problems with that approach.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
If Schultz is drawing the same coverage as Kelce is he'll catch about 25 balls for 200 yards and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

That's how lopsided they're apart in talent.

The blueprint for NFL defenses is to force us to target the skilled players that are less likely to win the game.

We saw that with #82 for 10+ years.

The Rams didn't win the Superbowl game planning around Tyler Higbee and neither will we

Exactly, its stupid to just look at Schultz' stats and then interpret them as the same as the top TE in the NFL....most of his stats are a result of check downs and come as after thoughts. He is not defended or schemed like the TE who are impact players. You can put Ferguson in and i bet he can have stats like Schultz in couple of years or sooner.