Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Either Minshew pulls a Foles and has the Eagles clinching a first round bye, doing just enough until Hurts gets back. Or the Eagles will go on a losing streak without Hurts and their number 1 seed will be lost to the Vikings. We're really about to see if Hurts was the MVP after all or was it a similar situation to Wentz in which the team is good enough to win big games without their starting QB.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
I don't care whether they are at full strength or not. That's not our problem and never will be. Did they care when we weren't at full strength the first time we played them? Hell no.
That’s fine and a fair point, but eventually Dallas will be staring in the face of the big dogs and I’d rather steel sharpen steel.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
cdb00b45-763c-4645-9c2c-7cc1e970b454_text.gif

bottleKids

Reaction score
This is a fake injury... once we lost they now can just rest after long road trip and beat Saints or Giants for #1 seed. Sad thing here is once we are done winning Saturday, this board will be like "Dak owns Eagles". Like when he beat up on their practice squad last year.

I will take the win and be happy but not be blind to Dak slobbers thinking he owns anyone.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This could change the whole out look of the Eagles season if Hurts isn't able to come back until after the divisional round. Unless like I said they can get a repeat of 2017 and have their back up carry them.

Praxit

Reaction score
This is a fake injury... once we lost they now can just rest after long road trip and beat Saints or Giants for #1 seed. Sad thing here is once we are done winning Saturday, this board will be like "Dak owns Eagles". Like when he beat up on their practice squad last year.

I will take the win and be happy but not be blind to Dak slobbers thinking he owns anyone.
..mate, wrong boards. Philly boards are East from here.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Except Dak has beaten a Jalen Hurts Eagles team before and even the Cowboys winning against a healthy Hurts, would have had some say that game was meaningless still due Philly being able to clinch against the Saints or Giants.