Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Cowboys always do worse against backup QB's so that win everyone is predicting should become interesting.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
It probably won't matter if Hurts is out. They could put in the water boy at QB and the eagles will still run it down the throats of the Cowboys if they don't pull their heads out of their butts.
Can they though? If the d doesn’t have to account for Hurts running gets a whole lot tougher.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The Cowboys always do worse against backup QB's so that win everyone is predicting should become interesting.

100%. Historically, Dallas doesn't know how to take advantage of backup QBs. Some have career days against the Cowboys, and with backups already forced to play on the Cowboys Dee, this could happen again. Minshew magic coming to Dallas.

LysleE

Reaction score
Meh…the Cowboys will make Minshew look like Hurts, so non-issue.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Noooo. Now my dad and brothers (who are eagles fans) have a built in excuse and I won't have one if we lose. Smh.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He actually seems to have the Russell Wilson knack for avoiding big hits.
He gets hit a lot. He's an extremely strong and athletic young man, but the defensive players in the league are freak athletes too and bring the wood.

Swagger

Reaction score
Keep in mind that Philly has the Saints 1st round pick. I think Hurts is back for that game week 17. The way teams are bunched up at 4/5/6 wins, a saints victory could cause the pick to drop by 5 places or more.
Agree with this.
With the 'Boys losing last week, there's no reason to risk Hurts this Saturday. He hasn't broken any bones. He will be back to suit up against the Saints.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Agree with this.
With the 'Boys losing last week, there's no reason to risk Hurts this Saturday. He hasn't broken any bones. He will be back to suit up against the Saints.
Philly radio saying it’s to his non throwing shoulder and he has not been ruled out yet.

Carson

Reaction score
Noooo. Now my dad and brothers (who are eagles fans) have a built in excuse and I won't have one if we lose. Smh.
This is why I hate fans. (This isn’t an attack on your dad and brothers)

But it’s always, Philly beats Cooper Rush. Rah rah, we are great! Next man up!

Philly loses with Minshew.. but but it was our backup

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
He gets hit a lot. He's an extremely strong and athletic young man, but the defensive players in the league are freak athletes too and bring the wood.
No real kill shots though. I don’t watch every Eagles game, but I have read their beat writers raving about how he seems to be able to avoid most hard contact, unless, he’s going for the Endzone.

Motorola

Reaction score
Makes no difference. Either they beat a backup QB or couldn't beat a backup QB. The GB and JVILLE games rendered this game fairly meaningless.
Eagles ending 2022 regular season with home games v. Saints and Giants...so a loss Saturday afternoon @ AT&T doesn't realiy jeopardize their hold on the No. 1 playoff seeding = 1st round bye
2nd -seeded playoff Vikings host the Giants in the first game of the NFL Xmas Eve trifecta.
But they finish up their regular season with January 2023 trips to the Frozen Tundra and Soldier Field.