Jalen Hurts to play hurt tonight

JBS

Reaction score
Lane Johnson won’t even last a quarter. No way with that type of injury he is close to 100%. You can bet NY is going to go hard on Hurts to put him out of the game.
Lane wouldn’t suit up if he couldn’t play 1 quarter. He will not come out of the game

CWR

Reaction score
Lane Johnson won’t even last a quarter. No way with that type of injury he is close to 100%. You can bet NY is going to go hard on Hurts to put him out of the game.

Things are setting up well for us. The niners are being crowned and likely eating the hell out of the cheese. They are a good team that feasted on bad teams, and their defense has slumped the last month.

The Eagles are beat up and if they do manage to beat the Giants it will come at a cost.

We can conceivably beat the 9ers and host the Giants or travel to Philly to take on a battered eagles team.

Call me crazy, but this set up feels better than years past where we were being over praised and under delivering.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Things are setting up well for us. The niners are being crowned and likely eating the hell out of the cheese. They are a good team that feasted on bad teams, and their defense has slumped the last month.

The Eagles are beat up and if they do manage to beat the Giants it will come at a cost.

We can conceivably beat the 9ers and host the Giants or travel to Philly to take on a battered eagles team.

Call me crazy, but this set up feels better than years past where we were being over praised and under delivering.
Beating the 49ers will be the major accomplishment. It's downhill from there until the Super Bowl. And I'd love to face Buffalo again in a SB. Diggs on Diggs.