Jalen Hurts to play hurt tonight

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Eagles lost momentum weeks ago. This injury was worse than they led on. He’s had 2 extra weeks and still not right! It’s going to be a tough night

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The Giants have one of the worst defenses in the NFL. They will get crushed tonight.
You are confused. THey were 17th in scoring defense. Pretty much right in the middle. With Thibodeaux and Williams healthy, their defense is a different animal. Add in that Philly's OL may be compromised, and I'd say they have a fighting chance.

Flamma

Reaction score
The better running QB might be on the other team tonight.
I'm not sure that will matter. The Eagles use Hurts differently. Hurts has to be a threat to run for their offense to have success.

I think the Eagles are going to win tonight. By a lot. But if they try to protect Hurts, and just use him in the passing game, I'd expect them to lose.

quickccc

Reaction score
He'll continue to play hurt rest of playoffs ... get surgery post season ..

No pain ... No Gain ;)

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Lane Johnson won’t even last a quarter. No way with that type of injury he is close to 100%. You can bet NY is going to go hard on Hurts to put him out of the game.
Yep...
And SF is going to go hard on Dak and put him out of the game
And Dallas is going to go hard on Purdy and put him out of the game
And Jacksonville is going to go hard on Mahomes and put him out the game
And.... you get my point

T-RO

Reaction score
You are confused. THey were 17th in scoring defense. Pretty much right in the middle. With Thibodeaux and Williams healthy, their defense is a different animal. Add in that Philly's OL may be compromised, and I'd say they have a fighting chance.
If I'm confused, you are bewildered, lol.

Giants...
24th in yards allowed per play
17th in scoring defense
28th in defensive rating (DYAR)

They have the worst defense of the 8 remaining playoff teams. Easily.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
If I'm confused, you are bewildered, lol.

Giants...
24th in yards allowed per play
17th in scoring defense
28th in defensive rating (DYAR)

They have the worst defense of the 8 remaining playoff teams. Easily.
We are all rooting for the Giants because a home field NFC Championship would be incredible but it's very doubtful IMO

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’m rooting for the New Jersey Giants. They’re just way less hateable right now. I have a soft spot for Daniel Jones I guess, producing the way he has despite not having any good offensive playmakers besides Barkley.

And I think we beat them in a rematch. A championship game at Philly would be a tough w.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Lane wouldn’t suit up if he couldn’t play 1 quarter. He will not come out of the game
Yup. I hope for his sake he doesn’t numb it too much. He could really hurt himself. Not that I’m sympathetic, but you don’t want to see that no matter what.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Yep...
And SF is going to go hard on Dak and put him out of the game
And Dallas is going to go hard on Purdy and put him out of the game
And Jacksonville is going to go hard on Mahomes and put him out the game
And.... you get my point
Are the QB’s you mentioned hurt? Hurts has a bad shoulder if you get 300 lbs on it don’t think it will do him any good.

nobody

Reaction score
Imagine it, a Cowboys-Bills rematch to start a new dynasty for Dallas. It's not going to happen but I get a smile imagining the collective apoplexy it would generate in a lot of the talking heads (like SAS)