Jalen Hurts to play hurt tonight

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Giants have a real chance to knock off Philly tonight. They almost beat them in the season finale despite Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley not playing along with some other starters. If the Giants could jump out to a lead and force Hurts to put it up a lot it could lead to an upset if he struggles. The Giants are playing some pretty good football right now.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority, but I hope the Eagles win.

It's because I respect the NFL playoffs, and want the powerhouses battling it out for the championship games and the superbowl.

There's 2 bogus teams left...Giants and Jags. Let's face it: ANY team can beat any team....as proved by the texans almost beating us, and Washington's JV team putting a beat down on us. BUT, do we really want to see the Chiefs and Bills slip up and let the Jags in the SuperBowl? That would be lame.

Giants too.

The SuperBowl, and Championship games, are best when it's played by two big dogs.

Come next week, I want the 4 remaining teams to come from KC, Buffalo, Cincy, SF, Philly, or us.

No lame teams sliding through

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You are confused. THey were 17th in scoring defense. Pretty much right in the middle. With Thibodeaux and Williams healthy, their defense is a different animal. Add in that Philly's OL may be compromised, and I'd say they have a fighting chance.
Your so right. The Giants front 4 is as good as anyone. Wink is a good defensive coordinator as well.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Who else thinks the giants might make the Super Bowl
I do. I seen them get hot and in 2007 and 2011.
Daboll is a no nonsense coach just like Coughlin was back then.
They will be a thorn in our side’s for the next few years.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Eagles haven’t played the Giants with their front 4 all together, with Williams and Ojulari out. They’re all healthy now and are an elite group with Lawrence and Thibodeaux. Lawrence especially is a monster and playing like the DPOY right now. They’ll get after Hurts tonight and put some licks on him.

Philly better pray Lane Johnson can finish this game because it’s a big drop off from him to Driscoll.

Creeper

Reaction score
There is no way Lane Johnson is healthy either. I expect Thibodeaux to get some nice looks tonight.
I was shocked to hear he was playing tonight. I am very skeptical too. It's not like he can wear a brace or something. I think if he goes he stands a good chance to tear it again. But it's the playoffs so you try and if it rips again then he gets the surgery in the offseason. But I would expect the Giants to rush him hard.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
You are confused. THey were 17th in scoring defense. Pretty much right in the middle. With Thibodeaux and Williams healthy, their defense is a different animal. Add in that Philly's OL may be compromised, and I'd say they have a fighting chance.
100%

Dexter Lawrence has emerged as one of the top game wreckers in the league and Williams and Thibodeaux were top 5 prospects for a reason.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I think the giants are going to push the egirls to their limits. NY is physical and tough. If they’re able to run the ball and avoid TOs, I think they can win.
I really like their coaching. They impressed me when they played us on Thanksgiving. If I'm not mistaken they were really beaten up coming into that game...

Praxit

Reaction score
...its all BS. They just want some more drama for later on.

Still think, NYG is going to have good game.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Eagles haven’t played the Giants with their front 4 all together, with Williams and Ojulari out. They’re all healthy now and are an elite group with Lawrence and Thibodeaux. Lawrence especially is a monster and playing like the DPOY right now. They’ll get after Hurts tonight and put some licks on him.

Philly better pray Lane Johnson can finish this game because it’s a big drop off from him to Driscoll.

Yeah the giants front 4 is disgustingly talented when they’re all healthy.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
cowboys fans are pathetic, wishing and salivating at eagles injuries *** is that ! the AFC is too strong this year anyhow, next year healthy the eagles could be the best team. if goedert and lane remains healthy.

TheHerd

Reaction score
70 sacks is unreal. Eagles DL is awesome. Giants will have trouble

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
cowboys fans are pathetic, wishing and salivating at eagles injuries *** is that ! the AFC is too strong this year anyhow, next year healthy the eagles could be the best team. if goedert and lane remains healthy.
Oct 16, 2022

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It’s a fan forum, bro. Not a ****. Don’t take it so hard.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Lane Johnson says he will get surgery during the off season. He can’t take opioid-based painkillers. He says he will play through the pain unless he physically can‘t move. That is a torn groin/ ab injury. He is one tough SOB.

CordovaRaider

Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority, but I hope the Eagles win.

It's because I respect the NFL playoffs, and want the powerhouses battling it out for the championship games and the superbowl.

There's 2 bogus teams left...Giants and Jags. Let's face it: ANY team can beat any team....as proved by the texans almost beating us, and Washington's JV team putting a beat down on us. BUT, do we really want to see the Chiefs and Bills slip up and let the Jags in the SuperBowl? That would be lame.

Giants too.

The SuperBowl, and Championship games, are best when it's played by two big dogs.

Come next week, I want the 4 remaining teams to come from KC, Buffalo, Cincy, SF, Philly, or us.

No lame teams sliding through
Jax would have won the NFC this year…they were playing great the past few weeks and would have smoked the Giants / Eagles today…