Jalen Ramsey and Derrick Henry vs Zeke and Jaylon Smith

blueblood70

Reaction score
bruh. Open my eyes? You don’t know what you’re talking about and are constantly confused and wrong. Jalen forced his way out, stopped suiting up, and send public with his demands. And they STILL got two firsts for him. You also forgot to mention when he lit Amari up and forced a fumble
his job is to cover and our WRs have got the better of him in coverage many games not just the last one.,. so defens the overpaid plaer on your wish list that would have been not much better then a BJ and would most likely have forced his way out of her eas well, some players just want it to be easy and jump teams..he wasn't worth the picks , the rams got raped in that trade..

ooooohh he made AC fumble on bang bang play where dak should have not threw it that late and Ramsey broke off his route seeing the telegrhpaed the throw and lef t hs man to do so,, , awesome one play, the rest of the game he got owned in coverages:clap:no one said hes bad player but the drooling has to stop he isnt Revis Island, Dieon, or Darell Green.. if a team doesnt look at his rep and ignore his side of the field and goes after him hes just good player, not great..

like i said hes not an improvement over Peters who the rams let go and got fleeced on this trade..

aria

Reaction score
I’m still not convinced that taking Zeke fourth was the wrong decision, but I am not supportive of the decision to give into his demands. It’s funny though because we would have been going through the same thing with Ramsey. Also I am not sure if Ramsey would have been as good in our style defense, whatever that is as CB’s just doesn’t make plays for us.
Jones shut down half the field and took out other teams best receivers but didn’t get any picks because he was hardly targeted but for some reason people don’t think that's good enough. We’re seeing the repercussions from that now.

Rasmey played for one the most dysfunctional team in the league so there’s no guarantee we would have one through the same headaches as we have with zeke (not even talking about off the field headaches). Even if we did, CB’s are much more valuable than RB’s. I’d take an above average CB over a top 5 RB any day, let alone an elite CB.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They could have taken ramsey? 1st round, if he was still there, then henry in 2nd , and had both.
I think henry has proven to be the better RB.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Jones shut down half the field and took out other teams best receivers but didn’t get any picks because he was hardly targeted but for some reason people don’t think that's good enough. We’re seeing the repercussions from that now.

Rasmey played for one the most dysfunctional team in the league so there’s no guarantee we would have one through the same headaches as we have with zeke (not even talking about off the field headaches). Even if we did, CB’s are much more valuable than RB’s. I’d take an above average CB over a top 5 RB any day, let alone an elite CB.

I understand you’re stance on this matter but I’m just not totally convinced he was the wrong pick. It was also
Must likely forced because of the mess at RB from them not resigning DeMarco. And that’s probably played a part in them giving in to Zeke’s demands.

aria

Reaction score
I understand you’re stance on this matter but I’m just not totally convinced he was the wrong pick. It was also
Must likely forced because of the mess at RB from them not resigning DeMarco. And that’s probably played a part in them giving in to Zeke’s demands.
That’s cool, I think it was a horrendous pick but I respect your opinion :)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Forget Ramsey and Zeke...it's all about DeForest Buckner. A true defensive anchor who could make the other 10 guys on the field better with his own play.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Zeke dreams every night that he is Derrick Henry. Derrick Henry is Zeke with big play ability.

That 94 yard TD run is probably 10 yards with Zeke.
Yep, that run is honestly like a 12-15 yard run with Zeke. When Hentry makes the safety miss at the 18 yard line, Zeke would have lowered his shoulder and tried to punish the safety and he probably falls forward for a couple extra yards in the process.

aria

Reaction score
Yep, that run is honestly like a 12-15 yard run with Zeke. When Hentry makes the safety miss at the 18 yard line, Zeke would have lowered his shoulder and tried to punish the safety and he probably falls forward for a couple extra yards in the process.
And his fans applaud, gawk and brag about that rather than having a TD :huh:

Section446

Reaction score
Henry > Zeke
Ramsey > Smith

And it's not even close... there isn't a DC out there worried about Zeke and his 4 yards and fall down style of running.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Shiiiii, I'm still upset that we traded up for Claibust when we could have had Cox/Brockers and Wagner...

khiladi

Reaction score
Shows how a decent QB does, with a star RB of the caliber of Henry, when before Mariotta was wasting away his career and Tannehil was allegedly a bum in a disaster franchise.

We lose nothing with Dak gettibg injured, other that 5 years of baby-sitting him while Zeke has effectively been turned into a decoy and pass blocker.

Ken

Reaction score
That screen pass where nobody was around him as opposed to Zeke getting hit everytime he touches a pass this year. lol indeed
That 94 yard run making people miss and outrunning the defense....as opposed to raming your head into defenders.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak-stans love to point to Henry and every other back, to absolve Dak. Notice how they disappeared when Barkley was netting 1 YPC under Garrett and when the numbers of his negative yardage were shown, going all the way back to college. And Barkley couldn’t force teams out of deep cover-2 even in his rookie year. They just move through the list of RBs based on weekly performance to basu Zeke.

Besides the fact Henry is a generational back, a physical specimen probably whose closest comparison in football on an athletic level as far as backs go is Bo Jackson, the Texans with Mariotta in 2019 started off 2-4. Henry was going through that last four game stretch of averaging lower 3 YPC. His last hand before the Mariotta benching was a 1.9 YPC against the Broncos in a shut-out loss.