Signed by Cowboys Jameill Showers experiment over. EDIT: resigned to PS

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wonder if the Brown signing is because of Williams' ankle?

If Williams doesn't practice much this week, Dallas might want to have the extra body for receiver. It seems we like to manipulate the PS that way.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
About time, but I have this feeling he is like Moore, they have an affinity for them, and at some point they will bring him back.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Kind of sad...the guy did everything the team asked him to do maybe to the peril of his own career.

He should've stayed a QB...would've had a much better shot at making the team.

Doing those things is the only reason he got to have an NFL career, even if it was only 2 years. He wasn't good enough at any position to ever make the team but his willingness to try different spots bought him more time to be a NFL player.

stiletto

Reaction score
If anything they hold on to guys like Showers too long just out of loyalty when they should be bringing in guys who really have a chance to help the team. I understand it but you should know sooner if a guy is going to be the real deal in the NFL....

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I'm more sad then I should be. Even though he probably never dressed I always felt he was a important part of the team with the scout looks he could give

Aven8

Reaction score
Kind of sad...the guy did everything the team asked him to do maybe to the peril of his own career.

A QB?? No. Insurance should be his next endeavor. He could own El Paso!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

No he wouldn't. Moore is the #2, Cooper the #3.

dwreck27

Reaction score
If anything they hold on to guys like Showers too long just out of loyalty when they should be bringing in guys who really have a chance to help the team. I understand it but you should know sooner if a guy is going to be the real deal in the NFL....

Yup Kurt warner sure showed his NFL colors early!

Get off your high horse he has a role and he embraces it

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This could be just a roster move for this week due to Williams maybe not playing. Showers could be back sooner than later.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Rather keep showers over Moore. Hes versitile and trying to play any position to make it. Hes hungry and loves football. Meanwhile Moore only has the qb option and he sucks.