James Caseys highlight vid

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2741072 said:
Mrs. Casey, calm down.

I am not trying to hurt your son.

I just have the opinion that he's good at a lot of things and not great at anything.

And the comment that his numbers are against teams that aren't the NFC East is completely relevant because that's who he is going to be playing twice a year if he's drafted by the Cowboys.

It's called perspective.

And Delmas is one player. And his defense as a whole stunk last year.

Constantly guffawed against Casey? I think I posted about him three times so far, lol.

Now I hate James Casey, lol.

I think it's because I don't loooooooooovvvvveee David Veikune that has me in this spotlight, lol.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao:

BigBoy63

Reaction score
if we dont take him too high i'd be happy with him cause he seens like an amazing athlete.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2741096 said:
EPIC FAIL.

I cannot believe you have the balls to "try" and call me out and tell me "to do my homework". Dude. You know Mcgee played QB for 3 years at Texas A&M full time right??? Or is NFLDS telling you something else? You just lost whatever credibilty you had. Comparing a guy like Casey who's played a handful a snaps at QB in college to a guy who's had 3 years of starting experience. Good job there pal..way to make yourself look like the dimwit you actually are.

"Try"? You were begging me to leave you alone just a little while ago. Where were your "balls" then sheila? McGee's inexperience is is asked and answered further up the thread, keep up kid. Explanations are a waste on you anyway, you only understand "fail", "owned", "epic fail", etc.

So I'm a dimwit? LOL. Am I the one who bragged that he had seen every one of Delmas' games? Yet had no clue that he took poor angles. Or perhaps I'm the one who proclaims that there are only THREE safeties playing in the NFL at 220. Even after being presented with proof you continued your baseless stance and started w/the personal attacks and childishness. Typical Slate behavior. Pure idiocy radiates from YOU. Do you really want to start throwing stones in your glass crib?

Please, just put yourself out of your own misery, for your own safety. I know you are still smarting about the other night, but slink off again and live to fight another day.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2741097 said:
Hate? Don't believe I mentioned that, not even a word I like to use. Perspective?? You have none, that comment was asinine. EVERY player in the draft does not have any experience playing against pro teams, you trying to twist it as some insight is downright hilarious. You're a little stiff in your backpedal. :lmao2:

As for the rest of your comments, it is pretty clear that you have nothing to add to the discussion at hand. Your bias is clearly towards me, not the players discussed. So be honest, and say so.

As for the "Mrs. Casey" crack. Very droll. Your creativity and wit know no bounds. :rolleyes:

He said 'droll' on CZ, lol.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Woods;2741016 said:
I think part of the problem is that quite a few posters don't want the wildcat, and that they are upset that the Cowboys have interest in that formation. As a result, they are hating on the player.

I think the other problem is that some don't want more playmakers on the team, for some strange reason, because Garrett can't figure out how to use them. Or they think the player doesn't suit the team.

Of course, the Cowboys seem to think differently given that we're working out Casey, P White, McGee, Edelman (sp?) who all can potentially play more than one position, including running the wildcat.

My guess is we're going to try to get someone to run this formation, plus play other positions, and quite a few people may be disappointed come Sunday evening.
I don't think it's anything against the player himself... It's just a question of whether we can afford to use one of our highest picks on a player like him when we have other needs. If we had our first and another third or second, then sure.

At least, that's the way I see it. I'd never be unhappy with a guy like Casey, it's just a matter of if he's the best use of our resources.