Jane Slater, I Truly believe it's harder to be a Bills fan than a Cowboys fan every year

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I tend to agree. Pretty much the same results minus all the added pressures of being “Americas” team

Chasing6

Reaction score
But if you listen to our fan base Josh Allen can't win the SB and should be cut or traded and fire the Coaching staff.

mldardy

Reaction score
i do not agree , Bills have never tasted victory so they dont miss anything .
No way. I'm a Cubs fan and if it wasn't for 2016 I'd be missing a lot. Seeing your favorite team winning a championship is everything.

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I did feel bad for them when the kicker missed that FG. That sucks. Has to be frustrating not being able to get past the Chiefs. I mean, we know what that's like with Green Bay.

On that note, while I feel bad for them on that missed kick, I don't feel sorry for them overall.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I did feel bad for them when the kicker missed that FG. That sucks. Has to be frustrating not being able to get past the Chiefs. I mean, we know what that's like with Green Bay.

On that note, while I feel bad for them on that missed kick, I don't feel sorry for them overall.
Mahomes just would have come down and won the game anyway.

leeblair

Reaction score

She Might Be Right As To We Beat The Bills In The SB Over 30 Years Ago... "Over 30 Years Ago" :lmao2: :lmao:

The Bills remain one of 12 NFL teams not to hold up a Lombardi Trophy.. <======:omg::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

At least the Bills aren't humiliated every time a team punches back.
They have a real quarterback who shows up in big games.

Chasing6

Reaction score
At least the Bills aren't humiliated every time a team punches back.
They have a real quarterback who shows up in big games.
But he can't win the big one. So he needs to be cut and fire the coaching staff.

leeblair

Reaction score
But he can't win the big one. So he needs to be cut and fire the coaching staff.
He's won plenty of big games, whereas, Dak hasn't.
Josh Allen makes the Bills a better team and is the reason they are a contender every year. The Cowboys are weaker because of their quarterback.
But I agree McDermott needs to ensure his career isn't wasted and add some defense. Allen plays in too many shootouts. But they play a tougher schedule than the Cowboys. Nearly every game they play is against a contender.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Their future is a lot brighter with Josh Allen. They have a pretty bad team, but Allen always gives them a chance. We have a pretty stacked team, and Dak always kills our chances.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Some serious Cosmic Unfairness for Bills fans.

Could not get out of their division for 20 years because of the GOAT Tom Brady.

Brady leaves, and now they can't anywhere in the playoffs because of a guy that actually has a shot to be supplant Tom Brady as the GOAT, Pat Mahomes.