Jane Slater, I Truly believe it's harder to be a Bills fan than a Cowboys fan every year

FoxF

Reaction score
Bills played them strong and have nothing to be ashamed of. Cowboys on the other hand, got lambasted in every phase of the game.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Bills played them strong and have nothing to be ashamed of. Cowboys on the other hand, got lambasted in every phase of the game.
End of the day Josh Allen can't win the big game. He needs to be cut.

Qcard

Reaction score

She Might Be Right As To We Beat The Bills In The SB Over 30 Years Ago... "Over 30 Years Ago" :lmao2: :lmao:

The Bills remain one of 12 NFL teams not to hold up a Lombardi Trophy.. <======:omg::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Jane Slater...NFLs version of tiktok :espn: :clap: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Bills have had it far worse than the Cowboys. I can’t even imagine what their fan base must have gone through during the 90s watching the Bills lose 4 straight SBs. The 90s were a nightmare for that organization. Just 5 months after they lost their 4th straight SB, the greatest player in the history of their franchise was charged with a double murder that rocked the nation.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Well according to your definition if you can win the SB you suck and need to be replaced.
I have no clue what you're trying to say. But, it's interesting that you know my "definition" without me ever having given it.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
It should be harder. The fact that this is a discussion point...is the point.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Travis Kelce Is So Lucky To Have Taylor Swift And Moving On To The AFC Chip..But Man I Got To Be More "Swift" With My Reads..:muttley:

GEafYiRWAAAHA_n

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Just us and D.C. not to be in a championship game in the last 29 years from the NFC.
Think that's pretty low.................... :facepalm:
Good thing we have Dak. He's a "top 5 QB..."...way more important than winning playoff games.

zerofill

Reaction score
Just us and D.C. not to be in a championship game in the last 29 years from the NFC.
Think that's pretty low.................... :facepalm:
Not going to be in one either for a lot longer by the looks of it.

Jerry's business acumen through the roof. 30 years without even sniffing an NFC Championship game and still the most valuable franchise in sports.

Jerry's football acumen never there.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Some Cowboy fans are in the same Purgatory. You were born after the 90.s Super Bowl you barely seen the playoffs. Bills fans at least have some of that. But what difference does it make? They die a by 30 cuts. We at 28. Haray :facepalm:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not going to be in one either for a lot longer by the looks of it.

Jerry's business acumen through the roof. 30 years without even sniffing an NFC Championship game and still the most valuable franchise in sports.

Jerry's football acumen never there.
Jerry's best move was hiring Jimmy Johnson. All down hill from there.

vicjagger

Reaction score
The Bills don't get on all fours and raise their rear-ends, so, no it's far worse being a Cowboy fan.
31-10.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Jane Slater once again proving that she's vastly overrated.

She spends half her time trying to get the fanbase to burn Jerry in effigy, and the other half trying to get everyone to somehow feel better about the disappointment that is this team.

But all of her time writing and saying things that really amount to nothing. If she didn't look like she does, she'd be standing behind the counter of your local Starbucks with a hoop through her nose slinging lattes.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Historically yes. But recently in the Josh Allen era they have so close. We never have a chance so it’s hard to be too disappointed. But Buffalo has caught some amazingly unlucky breaks in the playoffs. They should have beat KC the past 2 years.