Video: Jane Slater on The Cowherd

Little Jr

Reaction score
I'll go with Slater on the lukewarm. Until I see jg get fired, I'm not going to belive he was on the hot seat. Its been a lot of year's he's been on the hot seat according to fans and media, he's going into his 9th full year. He was on the hot seat in 2017 after the 2016 season and it was nfc championship game or he's fired. He's still the HC going into the 2019 season and yet, once again, he's on the hot seat according to most media and fans.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'll go with Slater on the lukewarm. Until I see jg get fired, I'm not going to belive he was on the hot seat. Its been a lot of year's he's been on the hot seat according to fans and media, he's going into his 9th full year. He was on the hot seat in 2017 after the 2016 season and it was nfc championship game or he's fired. He's still the HC going into the 2019 season and yet, once again, he's on the hot seat according to most media and fans.
Yep.

It’s always the fans saying NFC Championship or be fired. The team hasn’t said it. It is made up by the fan base, which will be shocked and outraged if that minimum isn’t met and Garrett isn’t fired.

I mean, Garrett might be let go after the season, but if he is it won’t be because he didn’t meet the target that the fans implemented.

What’s funny is that it keeps being written on here like Jerry himself said it in a press conference. All Jerry did was let Garrett work in the final year of his contract... which he did in 2014 as well, because Jerry believes people work their best under those circumstances.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Imagine Garrett getting another extension after a so so season that ends with no NFC Title game. :eek:
Don't... don't make me do that.
Really. It's just not necessary.

I've already hardened my heart to witness the real thing. I don't need extra needling.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Imagine Garrett getting another extension after a so so season that ends with no NFC Title game. :eek:
I don’t think he’ll get one after a so-so season... but if Dallas makes the playoffs and plays good...it very well could happen without an NFC Championship appearance.

Maybe it will and maybe it won’t. Who knows?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don’t think he’ll get one after a so-so season... but if Dallas makes the playoffs and plays good...it very well could happen without an NFC Championship appearance.

Maybe it will and maybe it won’t. Who knows?

He's ruining the entertainment aspect of football for me and he's gotten a lifetime in NFL years to get the job done and he hasn't even had an NFC Championship appearance.

Dallas has to raise their standard if they ever want to win a championship again and telling everyone good job and giving the coach like him an extension would just send the wrong message to everyone.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I totally respected the portion of her talk when she said the Jerry wouldn't make a head coaching change without having someone concrete in mind to man that post capably. That makes sense. It'd be foolish to handle it any other way, i.e., just to pacify the public's perception of how they thought it should be.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else notice she looks a little like a younger version of Stifler's mom?

For some reason that reminded me of when I dated one of my friend's sister and mother (not at the same time)...

Eanwen

Reaction score
I wish that I could find her attractive but just can’t........

My niece looks pretty much exactly like her, just a few years younger though :laugh:

So scary; I feel like I could have written this.Well mostly about young ladies who are actors/singers who are closer to their age group.

cern

Reaction score
jim harbaugh was fired after a most impressive record. but he clashed with their gm. garrett won't make that mistake.

CapnB

Reaction score
Cowherd just seems so out of touch with.... really anything cowboys related. "Dak not wanting to take a paycut" "Jerry doesnt like to fire coaches" Not sure whos worse: Skip,Cowherd,or SAS. Thats the first time ive watched any of the 3 in a while and seeing this reminded why