Twitter: Jane Slater only DFW media member to make McCarthy uncomfortable today

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jane.....was the only man- per fight- in the room this morning... The rest of them were pink panty wearing midwives....Add the guy of the athletic also.. Rest were wussies.......scared wussies....
All were bought and paid for by JJ and sons.......
P.S. Bravo Jane

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's January and our head coach is already a lame duck.

Just gets you all excited for next season, doesn't it?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good luck for anyone to buy into the team after that embarrassing debacle.

CCBoy

Reaction score
“Buy into us” followed by a shoulder shrug.

The body language says it all. I am gonna say words, but I don’t actually believe them, and I am gonna give you a pat answer and hope you go away.

2024 is gonna be brutal. Any failure this team shows on the field will be examined and over-analyzed. The scrutiny will be next level.

The pressure this team will face IF they actually make the postseason will be astronomical. No one will believe this team will win in Jan. The scoffers and mockers will be out in force and will predict more “Cowboy-esque” losses.

This team doesn’t yet comprehend the mountainous pile of crap they just laid out for the world to witness— and the consequences.

Which is why the ONLY thing Jerry could have done was to send Mike and the coaching staff packing. Making heads roll actually resets the equilibrium in the franchise, and at least gives the appearance of “accountability.”

By not firing him, JJ is in essence asking for trust and equity from a fanbase that has none left to give. The bank account is over-drawn. The check he is writing is gonna bounce.
There are three process yet to be gone through...act more informed here. Full staff, new schemes, and player evaluations. He'll take up black ball reading in the after life.

FoxF

Reaction score
Some might call that a softball giving him a chance to set the tone and address the elephant in the room. What is amazing is it stands out as the only tough question. The NFL is a business and the media plays their part.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jane can show me her gumption anytime.
I hope she is a lawyer and fully into politics...maybe a pilot and Miss America also. She can fly the family jet, being a pilot. A maid is still cheaper...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
“Buy into us” followed by a shoulder shrug.

The body language says it all. I am gonna say words, but I don’t actually believe them, and I am gonna give you a pat answer and hope you go away.

2024 is gonna be brutal. Any failure this team shows on the field will be examined and over-analyzed. The scrutiny will be next level.

The pressure this team will face IF they actually make the postseason will be astronomical. No one will believe this team will win in Jan. The scoffers and mockers will be out in force and will predict more “Cowboy-esque” losses.

This team doesn’t yet comprehend the mountainous pile of crap they just laid out for the world to witness— and the consequences.

Which is why the ONLY thing Jerry could have done was to send Mike and the coaching staff packing. Making heads roll actually resets the equilibrium in the franchise, and at least gives the appearance of “accountability.”

By not firing him, JJ is in essence asking for trust and equity from a fanbase that has none left to give. The bank account is over-drawn. The check he is writing is gonna bounce.
No one with any sense is going to trust a front office that's let them down 28 straight times.
Unbelievable that after the debacle Sunday, they are rolling out with this.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dale Hansen, Frank Luksa, Tim MacMahon, Randy Galloway where art thou? Could you imagine the hell-raising from the old guard at today's press conference?

Props to Jane for being the only media member to show some gumption today. Double backed on this pointed question after MM initially tried to ignore it, had him visibly agitated.

The rest of the DFW media have been neutered.

So true. Remember that incident this year with the FAN guy threatening to expose his colleagues for all being Jerry slurps?

No questions about Dak choking. No questions about zone defense after won the entire year with man. Real hard-hitting reporting there DFW!

Is this what you get when every newspaper is just a few dollars short of bankruptcy now?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerrys PR guy will soon see fit she gets reprimanded and put on double secret probation with her press access at the star. Didn't we already know the Dallas press is weak and caters to JERRY? I am not surprised. GOOD FOR JANE!
Yep.

Watch Jane end up as “reassigned” with slow promotions if any from here.

That’s spiteful, vindictive Jerry Jones for you.

He deserves the misery. The rest of us don’t.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Same here. I remember saying Sunday night that the entire coaching staff needs to go.

Right now I want Dan Quinn gone and a new offensive line coach. That would be a good enough start for me.
But now you have a lame duck coach trying to fill a staff ....

I don't necessarily think he deserves to be fired based on record .... but for the good of the team you probably needed to get a new HC & staff.

silver

Reaction score
The last time we had a lame duck coach was 2019 and we missed the playoffs. I expect similar results in 2024. Another wasted season.

plymkr

Reaction score
I don’t know who I have more of a crush on. Jane Slater or Bri A. Honestly those 2 are the only reason why I am still watching the Cowboys.

I’m so lonely.