Twitter: Jane Slater only DFW media member to make McCarthy uncomfortable today

lwehlers

Reaction score
Dale Hansen, Frank Luksa, Tim MacMahon, Randy Galloway where art thou? Could you imagine the hell-raising from the old guard at today's press conference?

Props to Jane for being the only media member to show some gumption today. Double backed on this pointed question after MM initially tried to ignore it, had him visibly agitated.

The rest of the DFW media have been neutered.

mccarthy is not a bad headcoach. heck alot better then the clown garrett that we were stuck with for ten years. mccarthy is never going to win a championship with prescott at qb.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I'm sorry but with him being retained and with the inevitable extenstion that Dak will get, I feel hopeless about this team. We aren't going to win anything with a "yes man" head coach like this and we aren't going to win anything with this Quarterback.

I'm disgusted, hopeless and just pissed off with this team.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I'm sorry but with him being retained and with the inevitable extenstion that Dak will get, I feel hopeless about this team. We aren't going to win anything with a "yes man" head coach like this and we aren't going to win anything with this Quarterback.

I'm disgusted, hopeless and just pissed off with this team.
They’re all gonna scapegoat each other next year. This atmosphere has to be stressful for them