Jane Slater radio tidbits

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Agree. The country club self entitled one's need weeding out. Culture can't change whilst they are here....

Well...

It didn't take Jimmy or Bill too long to thrust in a new culture.

That's the kind of coach it's gonna take folks. Like I said before, one of my favorite teams in the last 20 years was the 2003 Cowboys. That was ALL BP and his staff. Quincy Carter and that team got to 10-6.

Coaching matters. All 3 phases.

Get rid of the Country Club. Jimmy got here in 1989 and was like, "um, no, we're not training in Thousand Oaks anymore. Give me the heat and humidity down in Austin." No glitz. No fanfare.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm getting the sense this is not going to be a quick fix for the next coach. He's going to need to destroy and rebuild the culture here which is going to take a couple of years.

Hes got talent to work with and he has cap space. There's little excuse to not show bold signs of improvement imo. That doesn't mean I expect a superbowl immediately, but I do expect the new staff to provide good football against quality opponents.

Im a leage of parity we have the tools to contend next season. Unfortunately there is little guarantee we use those tools properly.

quickccc

Reaction score
Ben Bloom (along with Keith O'Quinn) have been here since Day 1 with Garrett. They are his moles so they weren't going anywhere.

and i heard Fish and Co. on 105.3 the fan radio go into the Ben Bloom "suspension" issue during Pats week.
So it's now starting to circulate out more and more now.
Who knows if there will be other indifferences that will eventually be mentioned. When the losing, breakdowns, low morale and outrage frustrations
comes out and mounds from players,coaches,to management and the owner, ..the internal leaks will come as well,

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
and i heard Fish and Co. on 105.3 the fan radio go into the Ben Bloom "suspension" issue during Pats week.
So it's now starting to circulate out more and more now.
Who knows if there will be other indifferences that will eventually be mentioned. When the losing, breakdowns, low morale and outrage frustrations
comes out and mounds from players,coaches,to management and the owner, ..the internal leaks will come as well,

I’m ready. Something big happened in this locker room and it was covered up during the season. Luckily I can see problems from miles away and called it out earlier in the season. I predict arguments from players, arguments with coaching, and arguments with upper management will come out. D-Law, Jaylon, Jourdan Lewis, Dak, Zeke, and more likely got into some confrontations.

Zordon

Reaction score
I’m ready. Something big happened in this locker room and it was covered up during the season. Luckily I can see problems from miles away and called it out earlier in the season. I predict arguments from players, arguments with coaching, and arguments with upper management will come out. D-Law, Jaylon, Jourdan Lewis, Dak, Zeke, and more likely got into some confrontations.
I don't think anything big happened. I think they've never been on the same page since training camp and its been a slow steady decay since then with a few flare ups in between. This thing was doomed from the start.