Jarvis Landry gets a 5 year deal

DHCBF66

Reaction score
So, the Browns just signed Jarvis Landry to a 5 year deal worth $75 million, $46 million guaranteed.

Sammy Watkins is getting over $16 million per season.

Odell Beckam want $20 million per season.

And we should cut Dez....:lmao:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
So, the Browns just signed Jarvis Landry to a 5 year deal worth $75 million, $46 million guaranteed.

Well this just signed, sealed, and delivered dez being kicked out with his bags flying right behind him hitting him right in that stubborn ole head of his.

Blackthorn

Reaction score

I think teams are overpaying for the wide receiver position. The top salaries on a team should be QB, LT, DE, DT, Center, RT and Guard provided the player is elite. The game is won in the trenches and that is where the the team should allocate the resources. All the positions on the team is dependent on the O-line and D-line and of course the QB.

I would not cut Dez if I was the GM, however I would not spend money in the future on a WR, DB, or RB if the trenches and QB positions were not solidified. The Dez business has to be wrapped up soon as possible as to not become a distraction.

Go Dallas !!!

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Odell has to be loving this.
Further proving Dez has no incentive to take an actual pay cut. The Cowboys either will have to restructure him or kick him to the curb. But there's no chance Dez is going to take less money.
None at all.
I think teams are overpaying for the wide receiver position. The top salaries on a team should be QB, LT, DE, DT, Center, RT and Guard provided the player is elite. The game is won in the trenches and that is where the the team should allocate the resources. All the positions on the team is dependent on the O-line and D-line and of course the QB.

I would not cut Dez if I was the GM, however I would not spend money in the future on a WR, DB, or RB if the trenches and QB positions were not solidified. The Dez business has to be wrapped up soon as possible as to not become a distraction.

Go Dallas !!!
Teams are overpaying because this draft class is weaker for receivers and they don't like how long its taking receivers to develop if they ever do. Everyone wants to be in win now mode so no one is willing to invest in the time to develop receivers.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Production is a *****!

slick325

Reaction score
Dez and his people are probably salivating at getting another bite at the apple. Players rarely get to have multiple big money deals. Jerry loves him so much that he is about to give Dez a great opportunity.

No way I'd advise him to take a pay cut. If he were outperforming this current deal the team wouldn't tear it up and start over. Go get that money Dez! It's sweet out there in free agency. Lol! Land with a QB on a playoff caliber team while you're at it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dez and his people are probably salivating at getting another bite at the apple. Players rarely get to have multiple big money deals. Jerry loves him so much that he is about to give Dez a great opportunity.

No way I'd advise him to take a pay cut. If he were outperforming this current deal the team wouldn't tear it up and start over. Go get that money Dez! It's sweet out there in free agency. Lol! Land with a QB on a playoff caliber team while you're at it.
Yep. I think Dez will have a bounce back year this year. His struggles haven't been physicality. ITs been some fluke drops. I refuse to believe Dez can't catch anymore. I think some team would take a chance on that.

kevm3

Reaction score
lol Dez would be an idiot to take a paycut. For what? So the team that has been throwing him under the bus can sign a bunch of nondescript players with the savings? If he didn't want to stay in Dallas, I wouldn't be surprised if he dared the team to cut him so he can get another contract

CowboyChris

Reaction score

absolutely, I'd rather invest in a rookie than to shell out that kindve cash.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

Doesn't matter what QB he ends up with. The QB will still :banghead:

Because Dez will still run ****** routes and give the QB terrible targets to try an throw to.

He will still get outmuscled by the Bradley Roby's of the world.