Jarvis Landry gets a 5 year deal

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Jarvis is a beast. It's too bad he's had mediocre QB's throwing to him all his career. And he still made the Pro Bowl, and had over 1,000 yard seasons. I loved watching him play in Miami.

Verdict

Reaction score
So, the Browns just signed Jarvis Landry to a 5 year deal worth $75 million, $46 million guaranteed.

Sammy Watkins is getting over $16 million per season.

Odell Beckam want $20 million per season.

And we should cut Dez....:lmao:

Dez needs to play for a bag of cheetahs.

Verdict

Reaction score
lol Dez would be an idiot to take a paycut. For what? So the team that has been throwing him under the bus can sign a bunch of nondescript players with the savings? If he didn't want to stay in Dallas, I wouldn't be surprised if he dared the team to cut him so he can get another contract

Dez is a legitimate doormat.

Verdict

Reaction score
Yep. I think Dez will have a bounce back year this year. His struggles haven't been physicality. ITs been some fluke drops. I refuse to believe Dez can't catch anymore. I think some team would take a chance on that.

I think Dez will continue to be a ****** receiver.

Verdict

Reaction score
This is why I laugh when people say Dez should take a pay cut if he doesn't want to get cut.......get cut. If I were him I wouldn't take a pay cut. No reason to. He gets cut he will make more money.

Why? Dez couldn't beat a high school cheerleader playing DB.

Verdict

Reaction score
How am I holding his jock when YOU responded to me lol? Which part was "riding his jock"? Was it the "OK." or the "Hyperbole"?

I'm the one bashing Dez. You are the one worshipping at his nasty feet