Adult Language Jason Garrett is soft and only a clapper?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how you spin this.............. :popcorn:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
These kind of stuff won't matter to the group think masses. They made up their minds years ago and no 12-4, 13-3 or video's are going to change it. They refuse to allow facts into their thought process. He is a clapper puppet and that is all and everything else is just "fake news" propaganda generated by the Mother-ship and has no bearing on on their irrational thought process.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
That is awesome, man. Was hoping Garrett showed some balls behind close doors. But it's on All or Nothing...a reality show. Is this source going to be OK to use? Where is Fuzzy Pumpkin? We may need his approval. Is a reality TV show OK to cite?

coult44

Reaction score
Cowboys cut Dez, Video comes out with JG saying the F word and all of a sudden he's a great coach and being compared to Mike Tomlin.

I swear there is NO fan base as gullible as is Cowboys fan.

Garret is, or is as bad as the worst coach in the NFL. Without Romo he would have never won 1 playoff game. His resume is pathetic and in any other franchise in professional sports he would have been fired 3 times by now!!

scottsp

Reaction score
If you’ve made the trip to Oxnard for training camp or watched their Hard Knocks season ten years ago, this side of him would come as no surprise.

Not that it was some sort of revelation that coaches can go potty mouthed if they feel their profanity might help drive home a point, despite how tidy their public image might appear.

Even if I wasn’t aware, would this really change my perception? Not bloody likely. These are players who’ve been screamed at and called everything except a child of God over the course of their careers. It’s old hat.

Cursing like this doesn’t really move the needle. Look at them! Staying awake seems more of a challenge.

GenoT

Reaction score
How can any player, other than fringe JAGS, really respect a HC who works for Jerry Jones?

In the @30 seasons he’s owned the team, Jerry has had two “tough guy” head coaches — Jimmy and Parcells — and ran them both off because they wanted too much autonomy over roster decisions.

Jason Garrett is a yes-man/company lackey who’s enjoying the only HC job he’ll ever have in the NFL. And Jones will continue to swap out, as he’s done before, every other coach before he fires his good boy.

Except for the perpetually blind, pom-pom swinging homers, everybody who follows the Cowboys and the NFL understands this — ESPECIALLY veteran players.

22 seasons, two playoff wins and not even ONE NFC Champ appearance (don’t even mention the SB) doesn’t lie.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I was surprised. But what makes players sit up and pay attention is when there are consequences. besides getting sub vomit in your lap.
like cut somebody. OK make the whole unit run till they puke.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don't consider myself a gullible person, but I'm of the mind Garrett is even tougher on the players than this when he/they know the TV cameras aren't around.

While I agree with those that say this clip does not motivate and sounds a little weak, I'm not sure players of today would respond to a red-faced, screaming maniac with smoke coming out of his ears yelling at them either. We had a coach like that years ago in Dave Campo, and he was more ridiculous than motivating.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’m really looking forward to watching this. They have 8hrs of coverage on the 2017 season.
Garrett says a lot of stuff to the team,people wish he would say publicly. Something in particular he says,I wish he would state at the podium for once,if not for his own benefit. This will be very interesting...

JBS

Reaction score
Not that it surprises me..but people in here have no idea what leadership entails

Intimidating people, terrifying others....

These aren't necessary character traits of a good leader

Im not suggesting JG is a good leader...I'm telling you that you that most of you have no idea what a good leader is