Adult Language Jason Garrett is soft and only a clapper?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not that it surprises me..but people in here have no idea what leadership entails

Intimidating people, terrifying others....

These aren't necessary character traits of a good leader

Im not suggesting JG is a good leader...I'm telling you that you that most of you have no idea what a good leader is
Ain’t that the truth.

Bluestang

Reaction score
From the various leaks I’ve seen it just really confirms to me that the red ****** doesn’t believe in adjustments. He’s trying to be old school smashmouth football and run the other team out of the stadium.

I get it, you wanna impose your will and manhandle the other team all game long. So what happens when you get manhandled?

Your response is to cuss at the players? Ya that really works because no matter what they get paid millions whether they win or lose. In the one video Scandrick looked bored and annoyed.

Belichick at least makes adjustments and he’s tough on the players...

Big_D

Reaction score
lol he rips the scout team while blowing smoke up the butt of his starting defense that falls apart every year? I couldn’t watch more than a minute. Looks like everyone needs to raise their standards!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wow he used cuss words as a coach? No way!!

Who cares if he cusses. He's still soft, does have accountability by this front office and has had everything stripped from him because he's worthless.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You either hate GArrett, like him or simply put up with him. My stance with Garrett has always been if there is something better out there please hire him. But in reality.....there is probably nothing better out there that's willing to work for Jerry. Maybe when Jerry steps down that will change.

I must say though....I find the clip funny and entertaining......when does this All Or Nothing drop?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You either hate GArrett, like him or simply put up with him. My stance with Garrett has always been if there is something better out there please hire him. But in reality.....there is probably nothing better out there that's willing to work for Jerry. Maybe when Jerry steps down that will change.

I must say though....I find the clip funny and entertaining......when does this All Or Nothing drop?
The 27th.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
so the coach can use the f bomb a lot they win some in the regular season and bomb in the playoffs his time is running out if he don't win in the playoffs soon he will be dropping f bombs some where else

Big_D

Reaction score
The swearing just seemed weird and forced for some reason? I swear a lot but I like to mix it up. Not just the f word every third ***** word? lol

Dre11

Reaction score
OMG that was terrifying.... If a coach talked to me like that, I would probably crap my pants. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I've seen pop Warner coaches who were more intimidating than that. It inspired nothing.

Someone’s poor narratives has been debunked, waaaaa...lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not going to be easy having to put up with this face for an eighth season. Looked like he was running for office during that press conference. As soon as the cameras came on that phony smile of his lit up.

hrL8Yb.jpg

Dre11

Reaction score
The swearing just seemed weird and forced for some reason? I swear a lot but I like to mix it up. Not just the f word every third ***** word? lol

Here comes the conspiracy leader...lol

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Garrett is a better coach than giving credit on this board but the criticism will never change. I have actually heard directly from ppl that are IN that locker room and they respect him and play for him. Time is running out though because no matter how great you are if you don't win...........
there’s nothing great about him. And no need to drop resources if you won’t name them. Anybody can do that on the internet.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I am very disappointed.I thought Jason Garrett more intellectual than that.
shouting with vulgarity is sign of a man having no valid argument or clear vision.

heir

Reaction score
there’s nothing great about him. And no need to drop resources if you won’t name them. Anybody can do that on the internet.
By no means did I say he was great. I said he was better than given credit for on this site. And you are right. Anyone can drop names on the internet. I really try to stay away from that. I'm assuming I'm not the only one who has access to players, coaches, agents, etc. That is why I don't post often. I just find it funny how people act like they know how the players feel when I know for a fact they feel the opposite way. Like I did say though, Garrett has to start turning in consecutive winning seasons to keep his job.