Adult Language Jason Garrett is soft and only a clapper?

ShortRound

Reaction score
lol that's kind of psychotic, I like ....

"We’re up 100, we’re down 100. We’re gonna f–king fight. We’re gonna fight, we’re gonna fight, we’re gonna fight, we’re gonna f–ing fight.”

Isn't this par for the course for NFL coaches though?

Last edited:

Mannix

Reaction score
Haha....The Clapping Carrot was probably behind this being leaked. The real question is, will he bring Billie Jean King in again to speak to the players, or will he attempt to bring in someone else....maybe Mary Jo Fernandez or Pam Shriver?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I’m really looking forward to watching this. They have 8hrs of coverage on the 2017 season.
Garrett says a lot of stuff to the team,people wish he would say publicly. Something in particular he says,I wish he would state at the podium for once,if not for his own benefit. This will be very interesting...

Really not sure Garrett has to talk like this at the podium. I don't think it's to his benefit to come across as a certain kind of coach just to appease to a fan base that already has a predetermined opinion of him.

It all comes down to wins and losses. If one takes away the quarterback-less debacle of 2015, Garrett has led the Cowboys to a 34-14 record in 2014, 16, and 17.

The lack of playoff success is the problem; not Garrett clapping on the sidelines or not ripping his players a new one every time they jump offsides. I've supported Garrett so far, but this team needs to make a deep run in 2018 or even I will be clamoring for a change.

Bluestang

Reaction score
It doesn’t ******* matter what the red ****** said behind closed doors because it didn’t do a ******* thing to this team’s mentality and style of play for the 2017 season.

If someone is inspired by the red ******’s coaching ability based on these clips than you are exactly what is wrong with this ******* fan base.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cowboys cut Dez, Video comes out with JG saying the F word and all of a sudden he's a great coach and being compared to Mike Tomlin.

I swear there is NO fan base as gullible as is Cowboys fan.

Garret is, or is as bad as the worst coach in the NFL. Without Romo he would have never won 1 playoff game. His resume is pathetic and in any other franchise in professional sports he would have been fired 3 times by now!!

warning, conspiracy theorists are out....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is garrets norm, not the robot he plays in front of the camera answering the media.

visionary

Reaction score
Haha....The Clapping Carrot was probably behind this being leaked. The real question is, will he bring Billie Jean King in again to speak to the players, or will he attempt to bring in someone else....maybe Mary Jo Fernandez or Pam Shriver?

You can clap or spit or shout or scream but if you can't get your players to play consistently winning football over an 8 year period, you don't deserve the job

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Really not sure Garrett has to talk like this at the podium. I don't think it's to his benefit to come across as a certain kind of coach just to appease to a fan base that already has a predetermined opinion of him.

It all comes down to wins and losses. If one takes away the quarterback-less debacle of 2015, Garrett has led the Cowboys to a 34-14 record in 2014, 16, and 17.

The lack of playoff success is the problem; not Garrett clapping on the sidelines or not ripping his players a new one every time they jump offsides. I've supported Garrett so far, but this team needs to make a deep run in 2018 or even I will be clamoring for a change.
They have no choice in the matter. I’ll just keep sending spam to their emails,and ugly floral arrangements to the secretaries,until they give in.....So it’s really in the best interest for him and all parties concerned,if we just come to an accord now,and end this Mexican stand-off before anymore people get hurt.

heir

Reaction score
Garrett is a better coach than giving credit on this board but the criticism will never change. I have actually heard directly from ppl that are IN that locker room and they respect him and play for him. Time is running out though because no matter how great you are if you don't win...........