Twitter: Jason Garrett named Giants OC

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He didn't actually say it.

Crediting that quote to PT Barnum is wrong; although people continue to attribute it to him....
Yes, there is some doubt on whether or not he said it, which can be said about several famous quotes.

He is most often associated with it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Thank you... I don't know who that is.
COMP? Does that stand for something?

Oh, sorry, brother man. That is the name of my sons band. They have a gig tonight. I'm just getting to roll out of here, got some recording to do. Their a cool band...I play some blues.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, brother man. That is the name of my sons band. They have a gig tonight. I'm just getting to roll out of here, got some recording to do.
Appreciated! Have a great night.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Then how do you dispute Garretts development of Prescott?
“Garretts development of Prescott”? What the hell are you talking about? Dak has benefited from Moore & Kitna, Garrett doesn’t develop QBs. You're actually in love with the Carrot, & it’s disturbs me.

cowboyed

Reaction score
You are welcome to believe whatever fantasy you have convinced yourself to believe. The facts are clear, Jason Garrett is a manipulative ladder climber that only cares about getting himself to the top of the ladder and hanging on there as long as he can no matter who he has to hurt to get there. He did it in Dallas and now he will do it in NY. If you don't believe this to be true then make your own observations of how this works out in NY over the next few seasons.

Well soothsayer where is your real evidence besides making unproven remarks along with your flat earth believers, because that is what you read like.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Garretts development of Prescott”? What the hell are you talking about? Dak has benefited from Moore & Kitna, Garrett doesn’t develop QBs. You're actually in love with the Carrot, & it’s disturbs me.

Prescott has publicly said otherwise. You’re guilty of believing what you want to believe here. Just another example of the silly things people convince themselves of when they decide not to like a coach. Of course the HC who played the position in the league for 17 or so years worked with Dak significantly to get him ready to be his starter.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well soothsayer where is your real evidence besides making unproven remarks along with your flat earth believers, because that is what you read like.
WTH? Were you just drop on this planet yesterday? Have you not been paying attention the past decade? If you are that clueless, I don't care enough to help you other than to say pay attention to how things work out in NY with Garrett there. I'm not here to help you figure things out.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Prescott has publicly said otherwise. You’re guilty of believing what you want to believe here. Just another example of the silly things people convince themselves of when they decide not to like a coach. Of course the HC who played the position in the league for 17 or so years worked with Dak significantly to get him ready to be his starter.
Lmao you’re really trying to use Garrett’s experience as being a bench warming bum as a positive? :lmao2:

Just stop, you sound ridiculous. Garrett is an all-time underachiever.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lmao you’re really trying to use Garrett’s experience as being a bench warming bum as a positive? :lmao2:

Just stop, you sound ridiculous. Garrett is an all-time underachiever.

Yep! It’s not ridiculous at all. It’s in such an obvious reality, you should be embarrassed you’re trying to pretend it isn’t.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I can't wait to see their fans reaction when Barkley is having a good first half and with Garrett's infamous halftime adjustments takes him completely out of the second half gameplans.........will be epic entertainment.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
82935497-1400460666800702-8782365391901949952-n.jpg

mathew1184

Reaction score
Giants Staff is coming together well, they just hired Freddie Kitchens for an unknown role.

edit: and our old friend Jerome Henderson as DB coach...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
No other team wanted Garrett as head coach ?

But, but Jerrah said 5-6 teams would line up just to have a chance to be next to him; and offer him the HC seat .