Twitter: Jason Garrett named Giants OC

mattjames2010

Reaction score
JG has no pride what so ever...JUST QUIT dude...jesus.

Bit extreme.

NYG is a big market, if he does big things with Barkley and Jones, he'll probably be on track to getting HC offers. I get he was not extended and people exaggerate his coaching abilities, but he had one losing season since 2011 and had some, while little, playoff success. He'll get an HC job again eventually.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Awesome, guaranteed wins and great stories from my local NY press. Got a bunch of profane responses from my Giants friends - I love this, stupid Giants FO.
Guaranteed wins? Hard to fathom a Cowboy fan feeling that confident in wins. But aye.....I guess McCarthy and Jerry got the hype train rolling.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It’s laughable to compare Cowboys fans saying good riddance to Garrett to Green Bay fans saying good riddance to McCarthy. The latter actually won a SB, went to four NFC championships and the playoffs nine times. Garrett coached a team that won two playoff games and was the definition of average.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Live look at the Garrett home:

tenor.gif

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just. Wow. Wouldn't it be something if he revitalized the Giants offense... Nah

CWR

Reaction score
Lol good, a scrub for some scrubs!!! You SUCK GARRETT!!!

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder if he's going to refer to them as the "New York football Giants".

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Good. Giants’ offense guaranteed to stink for the foreseeable future.

I don't necessarily agree with this. Garrett built some solid offenses. He just didn't know how to make them great. He limited what they could be but that still doesn't mean they weren't good.

CWR

Reaction score
Just. Wow. Wouldn't it be something if he revitalized the Giants offense... Nah

In all honesty he will do a mediocre job. He will have some great games, but then he will **** his pants when they need him the most. In the aftermath he will blame everyone but himself.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Guaranteed wins? Hard to fathom a Cowboy fan feeling that confident in wins. But aye.....I guess McCarthy and Jerry got the hype train rolling.
confident in Garrett losses against .500
+ teams, hopefully that’s us.

CWR

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with this. Garrett built some solid offenses. He just didn't know how to make them great. He limited what they could be but that still doesn't mean they weren't good.

Thats exactly right imo. He wasnt an awful coach here. He also wasnt a great coach here. He is LIMITED and we saw his ceiling.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Just announced.

Play him twice a year

:facepalm:our stalker wont go away..good luck NYG:laugh:

its like brealing up with someone so for spite they go date a coworker and make sure the pdas are extra..