Twitter: Jason Garrett on 105.3 - 10/28/14

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Not if they continued to average that same 7 yards that they were all night.

That's the only "truth" there.

There was absolutely, positively no valid reason why they had to pass the ball there.

None.

And given the shaky at best shape of their QB, it makes it even more inexcusable.

Your racking up the likes from me today.

cej757

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll just sit back and wait for the Breaking news tonight. Romo is out for the year with a back injury again. I didn't like how Garrett answered that question about Romo's scan. Sounded like he knew something but wasn't ready to say anything yet.

conner01

Reaction score
Accountability is one of my biggest gripes with Garrett. Generally speaking, I like his positive attitude. But some people are betterer motivated by fire and brimstone and a kick in the ***

that may be true but do you really want him to do that thru the media? rod is a serious butt kicker but he does'nt do it thru the media. thats something you do in the film room and on the practise filed. there is no reason to do it in public

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Honestly that ball could of easily been blown on Murray's fumble.

Would of been nice to have consistency in the whistle blows in regards to our team. It usually goes against our favor every time though.

Staubacher

Reaction score
That sounds like a bruised kidney. And that probably means a couple of weeks out. I would be surprised if Romo would be back until after the bye.

If he brings that bruised kidney to London they'll make a pie

Gaede

Reaction score
that may be true but do you really want him to do that thru the media? rod is a serious butt kicker but he does'nt do it thru the media. thats something you do in the film room and on the practise filed. there is no reason to do it in public

I want him to do it on gameday; instead of being a cheerleader and patting everyone's butt after a bonehead play, maybe chew into them a bit? Bench them for a bit?

waving monkey

Reaction score
This concerns me. No one is going to be held accountable.

No, Jason, the issue was not simply the execution, but the play calls. Blitzes all night, and you throw just one screen? DeMarco's most effective game of the year (over 7 YPC and 20 per rec), and he gets his fewest number of touches all year. That is bad playcalling pure and simple.

Linehsn has already admitted to this

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not good blood in Romo's peepee. If true he may be out a while

Sounds like a bruised kidney.

This makes sense because on the hit to his back, the defender's knee actually hits to the side of the spine. Thus, it was a direct shot to the kidney and not the spinal column. This is actually the best case scenario, you would always prefer a shot to the kidney over a direct shot to a surgically repaired spine.

I would imagine this is why the CT scan today, to check the kidney out to make sure its just a bruise and not a laceration. I really am starting to wonder why he was allowed to go back into the game because X-rays will not show a bruised kidney, only a soft tissue scan will which obviously is not available at the stadium.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
This concerns me. No one is going to be held accountable.

No, Jason, the issue was not simply the execution, but the play calls. Blitzes all night, and you throw just one screen? DeMarco's most effective game of the year (over 7 YPC and 20 per rec), and he gets his fewest number of touches all year. That is bad playcalling pure and simple.

I am sure folks are being held accountable. I like the fact that he is not making it headline news throwing people under the bus so to speak. I am a manager at my job people were complaining about a certain associate. I had already reprimanded the associate but for me to make that known knowledge to the associates peers would have been unfair to her. Just because you dont hear it dont perceive it as not holding people accountable.