Twitter: Jason Garrett on The Fan - 11/11/19

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if u listen to Jason garrett u are lost he cant find his way home at night unless they send a guide with him

Reactions: CWR

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Garrett is like Jerry. Never directly answers anything
he directly answered the first two things. when it came to tavon is where he dodged and ironically its the decision most likely tied to the head coach. Like I said, he knows how to play the game. Players who defend him and (fight for him) are part of the problem as well because they arent smart enough to see through him.

EDIT: the more i read he did answer all questions. he just threw everybody under the bus. lmao

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Garrett hopes to put the blame elsewhere so that he can get different OCs and DCs, Different rosters and different QBs and keep his job. He knows how to play Jerry like a piano and knows what to say to keep his job. Kellen Moore could go and Dak could go and Garrett remaining here with have the same exact results of failure.

Last edited:

wecasa

Reaction score
Wow. Deflecting blame and placing it on others. I listened to the post game with andy ried after their loss to the titans and it was the complete opposite of this. Andy shouldered all the blame. He kept saying we have to do better as coaches and a team. It's all on me. Etc. etc. The thing I kept thinking in both situations is "how do you two clowns have a job?" One blames others and one blames himself.

Anyway. I've seen this episode before. I hold out no hope things will change and good old Jer will keep counting his monies and smile all the way to the bank. Carry on.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Well we now know who to blame.

It was all on Moore, Dak and Tavon.

Poor Garrett, we thought it was all you. How can you present your greatness when "others" don't execute. Don't worry it might just take another 10 years to find players that execute according to your greatness. Don't ever give up!