Twitter: Jason Garrett on The Fan - 11/11/19

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Y'all might remember the flea flicker from Dez Bryant that resulted in a TD. I wonder if that was an "option" of the QB.

If you are an NFL coach, you gotta have something in your pocket for these situations, not leaving it to the QB and then throw him under the bus if the play doesn't come through.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well we now know who to blame.

It was all on Moore, Dak and Tavon.

Poor Garrett, we thought it was all you. How can you present your greatness when "others" don't execute. Don't worry it might just take another 10 years to find players that execute according to your greatness. Don't ever give up!

Poor Garrett can play Jerry like a fiddle and get rid of Dak and Kellen Moore for him and give Garrett a few more QBs and OCs to finally try to win a Superbowl with.

Gaede

Reaction score
Unreal.

So it is everyone's fault but Garrett.

So if he has no input on anything or influence over anyone in a game, then what does he actually do for the Cowboys? Serious question. What are the literal things that he does?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Y'all might remember the flea flicker from Dez Bryant that resulted in a TD. I wonder if that was an "option" of the QB.

If you are an NFL coach, you gotta have something in your pocket for these situations, not leaving it to the QB and then throw him under the bus if the play doesn't come through.
Naaaa, Garrett will take the credit for that one.

Big_D

Reaction score
I hope Tony Romo is up early this morning shooting hoops in his house, blasting some music and having a great day!

It's someone else's turn this morning to be the fall guy.

LOL That's the funny part. Some still blame Romo. Same coach, same problems. The entire roster and coaching staff has turned over yet Garrett is still a crap HC and a weasel. Who will be the scapegoat this year?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett is like Jerry. Never directly answers anything

Which is why I stopped watching or listening to the PC's a long time ago.
I got to where I don't listen to much of what they have to say.

Even Stephen, same way. On Special Edition and the Jason Garrett Show, I speed through listening to them.
This week I won't watch at all, as I am tired of the same old excuses from everyone. Not investing my time into them as much. I have better things I could be doing.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garret is a master of blame shifting.

clown
He has a great teacher.

But if Garrett isn’t going to receive credit for wins why should he blamed for the losses.

Garrett certainly didn’t look like he was in on the play calling in that sequence. Jerry had even warned to stay out of the way.

And Dak said the intent was to run time off the clock. If it would have worked been brilliant. As usual we are all second guessing cause it didn’t work.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I could have respected him if he just said, "We thought the best way to win the game was to fair catch it. So we could leave time on the clock and allow our QB who was having a great game potentially seal the win for us."

On other news: Did anyone see how Bennett looked? He looks disinterested. Methinks something is about to go down. Garrett being sold down the river would be a good start.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't blame Garret for throwing Moore under the bus. Everyone is on him for doing something stupid and he almost has to say " it wasn't me". lol

Just another example of the organizational dysfunction that impedes us.